July 10th Patch Notes - Lots of Bug Fixes

ah nice troll !

• proceed to look at the link*

oh…ok…it’s not a troll …somehow…nerfing the “worst” classes and buffing the most “OP” one in a build that was already strong, i can’t follow devs logic sometime

nah, its not nerfing or buffing. the aspect wasn’t working. dust devils are very tame compared to ptr, lol.

1 Like

There are always three options for solving a problem.
Amicable (when both parties agreed and are satisfied with the results), according to the law (when one party is forced to fulfill the demands of the other in accordance with established legal norms), and lawlessness (when no one could agree and everything does not end very well).
Which option do you like best?
PS. I think the first one is always the best.

Balance does not matter unless you have ladder/leaderboards and even then you will compete against people with the same class.

Every class and lots of specs can complete pit 100 achievement, any effort after that is a waste of time as when the season ends that char wont be used again. With Pit leaderboards / ladders your efforts will be recorded for at least 4-5 years even after deleting the char.

When i get back from vocation i am actually jumping into d3 season 32 instead, never played the theme coming friday.

I also found out yesterday that last epoch has ladders, so i am actually going to give that a go. I even see wudijo on the LE leaderboards.

What’s this garbage patch? Nerfing potion drop rates? Lol, imagine doubling down on bad decisions when you are bleeding players.
It’s almost the end of the season, they should make things more accessible to incentivize people to play more.

Oh well. Blizzard has proven that balance doesn’t matter at all.
Let’s say hello to the barbarian magican girl!

1 Like

Cast “Smash with Face!!”

fixing bugs isn’t a buff you doofus

Same. Struggling on the very last bit with my werewolf tornado build

apparently people don’t know the difference between a bug and a buf, G is a different letter than F

blizztards

a barb’s buff is fixing a bug not a buff
but other class nerf is fixing a bug not a nerf
enjoy ur nerf next season

yea 4head blizztards
everybody knows whats going on with blizz’s speghetti codes
enjoy ur nerf next season