July 10th Patch Notes - Lots of Bug Fixes

Oh snap really? Are you sure, is that confirmed? That would explain a lot.

But Yeah like always with any sort of Sorc problem/bug they go in the “maybe in a few years” bin lol.

at least the gold income is saved now! Who doesnt want to sell their Bossmats to the vendor…

2 Likes

They haven’t confirmed this. but I checked it personally. I took 2 items with this aspect and another useless one and watched the change in damage. The damage has not changed. Just as I understood after season 2, they reduced the damage of ball lightning to 28%.
I discovered that only intelligence has a normal influence on the power of a skill; elemental damage and enhancement from glyphs are considered before intelligence (in the most minimal values).
Attack speed has almost no effect on lightning skills, even Arc Lash has a limitation. If you look at Aspects, you should ignore the +100% cap since these bonuses to skills are set separately due to aspects. But still a hard cap on 2 attacks per second (should be at least 2.4 with focus and wand). Not to mention the fact that you get an increase in attack speed of no more than 25% on ball lightning, and the excess is not even converted into damage.
There are only 2 questions here - are they really incompetent, or is this being done on purpose?

• Fixed an issue where the impact sound effects for Hellborne Disciple meteors while fighting the Blood Maiden were louder than intended.

Such meticulous and meticulous corrections.
Admirable

• Stygian Stone sale price increased from 70,000 Gold to 150,000.

Players will give you slightly more. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the issue with Druid and Sorcerer: They need a stackable multiplier, comparable to that of Gushing Wounds and Victimize. It’s abso-fricken-lutely McDiculous this hasn’t been addressed.

On that note, just rolled my first ever Barb this month… hella’ fun with meaningful and impactful progression… seems to all be thanks to Gushing Wounds stackable multiplier Key Passive.

As a gamer, I am willing to spend 1,000,000 gold to buy one.
(Designers repeatedly emphasize not playing games.)

I don’t know the price on eternal if that is what you mean, but on seasonal you won’t get one for that. I think the last offers I heard were 40M+ for 1 or 38M per stone in a 10 stack. :stuck_out_tongue:

meanwhile:
https://i.imgur.com/OQB3VSo.png

I should sell them I just don’t.

And once again the majority of people here are whining against the Barbarian. Sorry guys, but you’re just embarrassing

If Dust Devil is bugged and does less damage, then it is logical and right to fix it.

Great job blizzard, keep it up.

1 Like

They do not indicate that it does less damage than planned, and they do not indicate that it will be increased. So it’s not a fact that it will cause damage at all after the fix.

1 Like

I like the patchnotes. There are definitely some needed changes in it.

Elixirs - you didnt need to craft them after the first 5, if at all. Got hundreds of them.
Helltide Amu Chests - yeah there was absolutely something wrong with it. Sometimes they didnt give anything at all.
Aspects not doing the dmg they say they do - always welcome as a fix.

And some, in my opinion, minor changes. But still - welcome.
Dont know why there is anybody talking negative about this. But whelp.

“They are fixing the game. fire them! incompetent!” Oh the entitlement.

Barbs are pure fun.

Other classes honestly aren’t.

Maybe the other classes need, more nerfing into the ground.

Its the only way.

1 Like

Barbalo 4: Cleaving Bashaloo

1 Like

they had to sneak a fire bolt nerf in there. yay!

1 Like

Yeah when you close your eyes, we can call it a stealth nerf :slight_smile:

WOW.

My Druid (Pulv) clears 115. I wouldn’t call that “capped”.

Sorc though… yeah. Like pulling teeth starting at 50. I went back to a Blizzard build (unoptimized), cleared 80, then called it a day there.

1 Like

Are you sure they are not male sorc?

1 Like

It’s a trap! Omg420lol20char

1 Like

Did the pulverize druid already in a prior season. Like to do something different each season. Never had an issue completing season journey until now.

Step 1. Make a super op flashy class a ton of players will love and flock to.
Step 2. Release sweet looking cosmetics for said class.
Step 3. Profit.
/tinfoilhat