It's not even fun for casual players

It would be cool if we could Level up our Aspects by doing an activity, Like the Greater Rifts in D3. You could Level your gems based off how high of a level you cleared. (But even that would be a copy/paste) Still better than what we have now though.

Comparing your stats and mine, you are most likly not a casual ether.

I may not be a “hardcore” gamer but definitly not a “casual” ether. Maybe “tryhard” is more fitting?

I dont know if it is funny or sad that people dont understand what “casual” means.

But on the other side if you were looking for intelligence, common sense and objectivity you learn fast that at least these forum lack them to a serious degree.

After reading your post, I’ll have to say I agree.

you all call it trash because the lvling proces is to slow for your likings ??? i like the slow proces so i can enjoy the game for a long time.

How stupid do you have to be to really believe this. Every season will add and change stuff to the main game. First online ARPG?

I think they are adding an “i win” button in the new patch, this way all you have to do is log in, hit the button, and you are max level with all BiS items.
but seriously, what’s your goal with D4 exactly? To enjoy the journey or to power-level to 100 asap?

1 Like

What i really dont understand is why u even play ARPG’s if u dont have the time. ARPG’s are litterally meant to be grindy and take many hours to finish its in their nature. They were never meant to be the casual players best friend and whenever u try to make them casual they loose their longevity. This is probably why D4 failed the most, too casual for the hardcore fan and not casual enough for casuals. In my opinion there is no such thing as a good casual ARPG it just doesnt work, the game gets too easy and the loot gets boring

your answer doesn’t make any sense at all

The problem isn’t with a game that has repeat replayability in the form of a “grind”, it’s the fact that the grind isn’t actually fun. The ability to develop a character into the playstyle you want then have the ability to grind to make that viable playstyle stronger is where the fun is at. Grinding at a game that is not enjoyable until you finally achieve the max level with the right uniques to make it work isnt fun, because at that point there is nothing left to work towards as an improvement.

1 Like

yeah he aint no gamer, mfer is freaking living on this site, i say this guy might just be working for blizzard at this point

yeah exactly, grinding could be incredibly fun.

Look at Monster Hunter, you repeatedly kill the same boss over and over, in fact sometimes you even do it in next generation of monster hunter too, there are a few bosses who reappearing multiple times during the series.

no one complains about it because it is amazingly FUN to grind

1 Like

You don’t get to spend every waking minute defending this game and call yourself a casual. You have more time invested into posting about the game to random strangers, than I have playtime.

And I hit level 100 on my sorc before the first patch hit, without using any of the lame streamer gimmicks to boost quickly. I was one of the last people in my clan to hit 100 but the night I hit 100 was literally the last night I logged in.

You ain’t no casual. With that many posts you’ve entered into a realm of either being extremely hardcore or something entirely unhealthy.

1 Like

I feel your pain. Played for 2 hours after work on T4 and got 1/4 of a level. I’m at 71 right now. I’ll be bored out of my mind before I can even get to 85. Can’t imagine doing seasons.

Glad you brought this up, if anyone’s effected by the exp and dmg nerfs it’s the casual base that’s most impacted.

Just go play an easier game if you want to level so fast. Where did you need to go that you are in such a rush?? What’s going on beyond level 50 that you need to be there so fast???

There’s lots of games designed for people like you. Roblox? Fortnite? Go find another game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Criticizing a sh!tty game is what’s wrong with the world today? It’s why people shoplift?
I’d say people not being held accountable is.

Reading comprehension such as yours is also a factor of what is wrong in the world today.

1 Like

No, I suffered through your senile laden tangent.
I comprehended it just fine.

I’m still enjoying it :slight_smile: Rogue 98 on eternal

Lightning sorc 67 on Season

I’m playing semi-hard, when not working :smiley:

I don’t know who this game is for or why it forces you to grind renown. They didn’t add any new content, so I just quit after trying S1 out. Man, what a disappointment. There is nothing to do in this game.