Is it just me or is endgame getting boring quickly?

:rofl:

There you go with more assumptions, I donā€™t enjoy every aspect and Iā€™ve yet to berate anyone who doesnā€™t deserve it. Also what criticism did he offer that I shot down? He got to 100 in a week and then is complaining about no end-gameā€¦ he in fact, no lifed it.

I failed to notice that op posted this 22 days ago and I stand corrected. Who is necroing this post? HE is not wrong with his original post but he shouldnā€™t have figured that out 22 days ago.

Did I respond to OP? Oh waitā€¦ I didnā€™t it was towards Greaver, I was responding to a response. Pay attention, you arenā€™t helping your case.

He found out what took most of us weeks to find out in the first days.

Heā€™s entitled to his opinion, doesnā€™t make it true.

Itā€™s a pretty popular opinion.

Let me guess, youā€™re one of those who take rage reviews seriously?

Itā€™s popular on a place where people usually come to vent and talk about the game. Shocker. You THINK itā€™s a popular opinion.

This game will get better itā€™s going to take time itā€™s not polished right now. Iā€™d rate this game very high but it lacks replay value after you finish the main story.

It will get better and itā€™s got a good base, I donā€™t agree with post main storyā€¦ itā€™s plenty replayable.

I know Iā€™m bored with endgame. Iā€™m trying to farm renown and complete the regions (alters, dungeons, etc). I find that more interesting than running NM dungeons all night. Forced to do helltides for crafting materials to upgrade gear blows too.

I think itā€™s just somehow ends up being tedious

helltides on a timer, so you canā€™t really chose to do it on your own terms
nightmare dungeons have affixes that are pure cancer, so you need to salvage and roll until itā€™s something worth running
even still, itā€™s just the same tedious objectives but now with harder mobs
CC without diminishing returns everywhere
so zoomed in that you get one shotted by corpse ballista off screen on higher tiers
whatever you do, you need to sift through hundreds of pieces of loot trying to figure out if itā€™s an upgrade, or whether I should save this aspect - but I canā€™t even search my inventory!

at some point, all of this adds up and gets tiring as hell. Sometimes I just go into the world aimlessly and end up having more fun.

I am hitting this right now too. Level 85 druid. There ARE other builds I want to try but the one I want to try the most requires a specific unique which I have not seen in 85 levels, so it just all ā€œmehā€ at this point. Feel like I have seen the exact same, crap gear beginning from the moment I hit T4 until now.

I said this before the game even launched and someone actually tried arguing with me about how itā€™s completely different LOL Painful, actually.

1 Like

well, there is no end game

There is no end game, and there is no reason to play an alt because thereā€™s no AH and level locked gear so you canā€™t even use your main to farm good gear for your alt

Itā€™s a pure garbage design

1 Like

iā€™m 56 and bored out of my skullā€¦ D4 is a hamsterwheel in a concrete box, D3 at least had som windows in the box.

1 Like