Is it just me, or does D4 feel like Diablo Immortal?

Got the same vibe, not a good one, came to the forums hoping that it was just me, I guess not.

2 Likes

Awesome, now you can spend the money that you’re saving on D4 on MTX in PoE, everyone’s a winner.

“D4 is 100% a PC product”. Guess that was another lie…
Don’t you guys have PC-phones?

4 Likes

immortal was way more fun than this crap

i wasn’t dumb enough to install D:I so can’t compare, but D4 is goty material even just the 1-25 part which is always slow and “bad” in arpgs because they’re balanced around endgame with proper builds.

1 Like

how much you drop on your purchased power?

:rofl:

2 Likes

yes, d4 feels like a reskinned DI which i find quite disappointing tbh. it really doesn’t do anything different.

4 Likes

Yeah i kinda had the same feeling too. Really scared they turn the accutal diablo into immortal …

2 Likes

if d3 and lost ark had an edgy kid that felt like emulating the wolcen vibe. it would probably be d4

didnt see any DI resemblance because i didnt touch that one heh

2 Likes

Unless they change course, the game is designed this way from the ground up. The only solo content you can do are instanced things like dungeons.

If you have the patience to read the articles, I believe they mention it somewhere in this news feed: Diablo IV — Blizzard News

1 Like

Same here, played all other Diablo’s solo or with close friends. Do not like seeing people all over the place. 1. It breaks story immersion 2. It ruins solo gameplay where you are challenging yourself to take something on and people just rock up and wreck it.

3 Likes

This ^
Still, sadly DI has now caused a taint. Good job Activision, you money hungry $#?!@

2 Likes

If they do, it’s not only the end of the franchise, but for all Blizzard/Activision games for me.

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I think a big part of it is the camera angle. Please let us ZOOM OUT further.

3 Likes

Played yesterday… refunded today…this is not Diablo

6 Likes

I didn’t play Diablo Immortal, but I did play D3, and D4 feels almost identical to D3. The same design concepts are ever present in the game. The same foundational aspects of itemization and skills. The way the story is being told.

The differences just don’t out weight the similarities.

2 Likes

When they said that Diablo Immortal would be an authentic Diablo experience, what they meant was they were making it Diablo 4 lite.

3 Likes

hahahaha Diablo Immortal has better controls

1 Like

Wouldn’t know, I dont do mobile games.