Is it just me, or does D4 feel like Diablo Immortal?

DI was one experiment they made for in-game shop and money sink. I believe 70% of DI was D4 code/ideas the oher 30% was the P2W part. No surprises coming from a company that wants your money at all costs… we are not far from the new feature: “you want to see this plot video? its only 10.00U$”. That is not devs fault, its all thanks to the company owners.

So far, i really like D4. But i need to see the end-game content to make a strong opinion

1 Like

@ALDC - DI reused/recycled the D3 graphics set (landscape, monsters, npcs). Some with same names, some with new names.

1 Like

100% feel the same… im trying so hard to like this…

100% it feels way to much like Diablo Immortal, been saying since CB that it feels to much like POE and Diablo Immortal, it will even have battle passes and a full store…

1 Like

Its like people forget Diablo was an aarpg with the option to play with others.

An mmo forced multiplayer with set maps and dungeons, respawning mobs… has never been diablo.

1 Like

I’ve never played immortal and never will. It sucks to hear that it’s similar and with the overall design of a “mmo” hybrid for sure I can see that. I’m mostly just concerned to how blizzard will take advantage of this in retail. We won’t see anything now but later on…

It doesn’t feel like a continuation of d1, d2 or d3. I am all in for change but this just isn’t fun.

1 Like

what multi player? only time i see people is in town. plus, there is zero match making system what so ever. for a supposed mmo, it really doesn’t feel like one. i mean at least DI had these features but where are they in d4?

1 Like

Well when you have multiple quests running around multiple towns turning quests in doing things that dont involve killing hordes of minions of hell, its certainly takes away from me giving two cares about the actual story line.

People like to exagerate about the tiniest things.

Is the whole point of your existence on these forums to counter everything people criticize or in this case observe about the game?

We get it you like the game, that’s fine. Doesn’t mean our opinion and feelings about the game aren’t valid.

2 Likes

Interesting idea in there…scale open world but not dungeons would be an interesting way to go. Pretty much what they did in WoW I think. Maybe give you the option to scale it like FFXIV? Especially when grouped, and lock some items behind it like rare mount drops or whatever.

not being able to zoom out further , and having this weird auto-zoom , definitely isn’t helping it.

It DOES feel more moba than a pc game though.

I really wanted this to meet my expectations but if they’re under the impression that anyone is going to grind these act 1 dungeons over and over again they’re delusional. None of these dungeons in act 1 were fun or memorable.

then go play the old one idk what to tell you

Yeah, it feels like a f2p mmo.

D3, the lost ark chronicles of exiles

It’s just you.
It’s just you.
It’s just you.

D4 has mtx too. Hope you like 20 dollar horse armor.

I thought the same thing truth be told…grayer…but DIish.

Caim do you know what cross platform is??? it wont make it so, that you will only see your own character. it just makes it so that you wont see players from other platforms like playstation, xbox and the like