Is it just me, or does D4 feel like Diablo Immortal?

It feels like Diablo immortal had relations with lost ark and then ported it to console.

1 Like

exactly.
these people are ridiculous.

You are noticing that DI and D4 are the same game engine but with different “assets.” You aren’t imagining it sir, your suspicions are correct.

Dunno i refuse to play free p2win games.

Na they are caping out rhe world shard’s to see how the servers respond

How is d4 p2w ? Honestly what to know

It’s like people don’t realize the Diablo has always been a multiplayer game, it’s like they don’t remember that battle.net originated with Diablo,

Never said d4 was i was respo ding to the duablo immortal reference which is p2w free game is d4 free just saying. I clearly said free p2w

People like you piss me the hell off.

You have NO idea what you’re talking about but you’re presenting completely messed up opinions as facts.

Enlighten us. What are all the bad parts they took from POE and Lost ark?

Even just comparing D4 to Lost Ark shows you haven’t played Lost Ark whatsoever. They don’t even feel remotely similar. If you honestly think that timed world bosses are a unique thing to Lost Ark, you’re more lost than I thought you were.

the hunting for stuff in an open world is ripped right out of POE and Lost Ark

You joking right? PoE doesn’t even an open world. PoE"s model is that of a standard dungeon crawler arpg which was inspired on… Diablo 2. Lost Ark isn’t even an arpg to begin with, let alone that you’re hunting for stuff in an open world. Your entire gear progression in LA comes from raiding as is the case of a classic MMO. None of that even remotely similar to D4.

People like you piss me the hell off.

You have NO idea what you’re talking about but you’re presenting completely messed up opinions as facts.

Enlighten us. What are all the bad parts they took from POE and Lost ark?

Even just comparing D4 to Lost Ark shows you haven’t played Lost Ark whatsoever. They don’t even feel remotely similar. If you honestly think that timed world bosses are a unique thing to Lost Ark, you’re more lost than I thought you were.

the hunting for stuff in an open world is ripped right out of POE and Lost Ark

You joking right? PoE doesn’t even an open world. PoE"s model is that of a standard dungeon crawler arpg which was inspired on… Diablo 2. Lost Ark isn’t even an arpg to begin with, let alone that you’re hunting for stuff in an open world. Your entire gear progression in LA comes from raiding as is the case of a classic MMO. None of that even remotely similar to D4.

The rest of your rant is obviously just a skill issue of someone who has no experience playing an arpg. I killed the boss you described alone, on a melee rogue, 5 levels under the stronghold level. Don’t blame your lack of knowledge of character progression and itemization on the game, that’s just you.

Couple all this mess above with the fact that you can’t go grind out and get better, because there’s not much of a system to tell you what’s better on all you’re gear, you have to guess and hope your right, but doing so with poor itemization mechanics

I mean, this just proves my point entirely. Poor itemization? It’s easy to call something poor without adding feedback. The itemization is miles better and more interesting than it was in d3 with numerous options. It’s by no means perfect, but no itemization system ever is.

You don’t have to guess jack, you look at the item and you understand the character you’re playing and you improve it with the rolls on gear. You tried reading a tooltip once or twice?

Please just stop spouting this regurgitated nonsense. And no, I’m not a D4 lover, there’s plenty to improve on the game but I played both PoE and Lost Ark for far too many hours and crap like this from people who clearly never really played these games is beyond triggering.

OP: it’s just you

And IMO, DI was just D3:Lite

My dude your original post isnt a reply just says

How was I supposed to know which

Is it just me, or does D4 feel like Diablo Immortal?

It feels like a darker version of D($). Without all the p2w.

I haven’t played Diablo Immortal, is it similar to D3?

Similar bright colors yes. Nothing else. You must team up with people in D($) to accomplish certain things and it is p2w.

2 Likes

I would say its more similar to Path of Exile. But the stories and quests were rich and well thought out. I mean, the dude that lost his kid and was being tormented by his voice, so creepy and awesome.

DI was one experiment they made for in-game shop and money sink. I believe 70% of DI was D4 code/ideas the oher 30% was the P2W part. No surprises coming from a company that wants your money at all costs… we are not far from the new feature: “you want to see this plot video? its only 10.00U$”. That is not devs fault, its all thanks to the company owners.

So far, i really like D4. But i need to see the end-game content to make a strong opinion

1 Like

@ALDC - DI reused/recycled the D3 graphics set (landscape, monsters, npcs). Some with same names, some with new names.

1 Like

100% feel the same… im trying so hard to like this…

100% it feels way to much like Diablo Immortal, been saying since CB that it feels to much like POE and Diablo Immortal, it will even have battle passes and a full store…

1 Like