Invisible Wall(s) Act 3, can't progress Campaign

I had the same issue in Act V, couldnt teleport in to town, just got an infinite loading screen.
I relogged a few times and now I cant log in to any of my characters, including a fresh lvl 1 id made and a new character,
I would reccomend, if you can play, just cant progress, just go clear mobs and grind…
I just get ERROR 300006 now and just have to do nothing I guess. FML

I’ve encountered a similar issue. On act 5: The Slow Beating Heart, you are supposed to open your way by hitting a snake, but if you leave the stage (teleport to any location in the game) once you try to get back, the snake will be there again to block all the possible entrances to the next stage so you can’t ever interact to the npc quest again and keep progressing through the campaign. So annoying…

It happened to me too.

Yea, the best thing to do till they fix this mess is to go complete any Side quests since they have a cap as well, or any dungeons that you might need. There isn’t really anything else we can do :sneezing_face:

same. mine in act 4 trying to do ‘Brought Low’

same

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/invincible-wall-accross-dry-step-act-iii/26285

I teleport back to Manestad, go west and south no enemies at all -big empty map- till you meet him -main campain quest

For Brought Low Quest Act II just go to Menestad and Run from there.

They just had to make World of Diablocraft.
I’m having the same issue at Act V around the area of Khajitstan or whatever it’s called, the Road to Caldeum was where I was going in from.

I’m having the same issue in the deep woods zone. Can’t enter the area. Its like an invisible wall is there.

I’m getting this issue around an act 2 zone. I tried 2 different paths but I can’t get there. Also a nearby dungeon got stuck on the loading screen and I had to force quit.

act 2 here trying to enter the deep forest… invisible wall

I ran into the same problem with ACT 3.
As a result, I solved the problem by performing a reinstallation of the game.

The following did not work.

• logging out.
  • Restarting the game
  • Restarting the computer
  • Scanning and repairing Diablo 4

Adding to the pool here, getting blocked all over…

After questing, doing a few dungeons in A2, decided to go back and it finally let me through…for now. Anyone got their issues fixed?

Still busted on this end…

same issue here, just got to act 3 but can’t get in city

Same, Im stuck in the swamps right now just rubberbanding everywhere… :frowning:

I am having same issue… I can’t go to the locations for the starting quest for Act II. This is getting really annoying.

I can’t get in the trail of bones Act 3 to keep going with my Quest.