Invisible Wall(s) Act 3, can't progress Campaign

A3 is getting buggier by the minute. More and more invisible walls, and I’ve seen at least close to 15 other players all getting stuck just outside main town, not being able to proceed. Re-logging, going back to town nothing helps. Can’t even proceed at all…

4 Likes

this is becoming an issue. Only had the bug once yesterday now I’ve had it 4 times in a row just now. trying to teleport to other hubs to try fix it. nothing is working.

2 Likes

ACT3 - from “BASTARD’S PASS” to “WAYFARER’S FOLLY", too, an invisible wall that won’t let people pass through.

1 Like

Yea I got stuck too after clear Outpost and stuck on invisible wall to go to Gruul something to do quest act 3

Yes this. Seen a bunch of players including myself trying to find a detour but they’re all invisible walls. How do they expect us to progress the main campaign due this bug?

I’m stuck too. Every path leading out of The Onyx Watchtower after clearing it has an invisible wall. Teleporting to Ked Bardu and walking a longer way to reach the main quest doesn’t work too, theres invisible walls everywhere in that whole region around the Onyx Watchtower, so I can’t progress with the main story to meet Lorath.

I’m seeing every other nearby player around me stuck too.

Yep, Finished the act 2 boss. Tried to run leftwards towards the next quest and just hit an invisible wall that rubber bands me back no matter what i do.

Yup, once you enter a town area or main hub area, you’re essentially met with an Invisible wall. Seems to be most of Act 3. I see a lot of stuck players everywhere

I restarted PC and now i can leave. Hope this helps

Thanks for the tip, but nope. Still doesn’t work. Guess I’ll just go do other side quests outside of A3. Lol…bummer

1 Like

Didn’t work for me sadly.

I have the same issue, I’m doing an Act 3 quest called “Through the dark glass” trying to travel from Kotama Grasslands to Khargai Crags but there’s an invisible wall.
I tried leavig the game and rejoining, restarting the game, restarting the PC, changing my internet connection and even trying different routes. I’m unable to proceed.

I had the same issue in Act V, couldnt teleport in to town, just got an infinite loading screen.
I relogged a few times and now I cant log in to any of my characters, including a fresh lvl 1 id made and a new character,
I would reccomend, if you can play, just cant progress, just go clear mobs and grind…
I just get ERROR 300006 now and just have to do nothing I guess. FML

I’ve encountered a similar issue. On act 5: The Slow Beating Heart, you are supposed to open your way by hitting a snake, but if you leave the stage (teleport to any location in the game) once you try to get back, the snake will be there again to block all the possible entrances to the next stage so you can’t ever interact to the npc quest again and keep progressing through the campaign. So annoying…

It happened to me too.

Yea, the best thing to do till they fix this mess is to go complete any Side quests since they have a cap as well, or any dungeons that you might need. There isn’t really anything else we can do :sneezing_face:

same. mine in act 4 trying to do ‘Brought Low’

same

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/invincible-wall-accross-dry-step-act-iii/26285

I teleport back to Manestad, go west and south no enemies at all -big empty map- till you meet him -main campain quest

For Brought Low Quest Act II just go to Menestad and Run from there.