Invisible Wall(s) Act 3, can't progress Campaign

They just had to make World of Diablocraft.
I’m having the same issue at Act V around the area of Khajitstan or whatever it’s called, the Road to Caldeum was where I was going in from.

I’m having the same issue in the deep woods zone. Can’t enter the area. Its like an invisible wall is there.

I’m getting this issue around an act 2 zone. I tried 2 different paths but I can’t get there. Also a nearby dungeon got stuck on the loading screen and I had to force quit.

act 2 here trying to enter the deep forest… invisible wall

I ran into the same problem with ACT 3.
As a result, I solved the problem by performing a reinstallation of the game.

The following did not work.

• logging out.
  • Restarting the game
  • Restarting the computer
  • Scanning and repairing Diablo 4

Adding to the pool here, getting blocked all over…

After questing, doing a few dungeons in A2, decided to go back and it finally let me through…for now. Anyone got their issues fixed?

Still busted on this end…

same issue here, just got to act 3 but can’t get in city

Same, Im stuck in the swamps right now just rubberbanding everywhere… :frowning:

I am having same issue… I can’t go to the locations for the starting quest for Act II. This is getting really annoying.

I can’t get in the trail of bones Act 3 to keep going with my Quest.

restarted and logged like 4 times, no dice.

Also can’t enter Ked Bardu to start the beginning act III quest “The Spreading Darkness”
Ran around and did some other stuff and no dice, tried both north and south entrances multiple times. Gonna log a few times and see what happens.

EDIT : Alt + F4’ed running into the invisible wall as close to the town as I could get it. Was able to enter the town on the first attempt.

1 Like

I just finished Whispers of the Past in Act III and can’t move past an invisible wall to meet Lorath at Mt Civo. WTF?