Invalid License Issues on PlayStation Consoles

Hey PezRadar,

I’m still waiting for an official response regarding users who bought 2 or more copies of the game expecting to play it with their significant other.

Example
Copy 1 of Ulitimate edition bought from BNet
Copy 2 of Ultimate edition bought from PS Store linked to the same BNet

Now my wife has to use another Playstation Store ID + BNet account to play with me, but since gamesharing doesn’t work, she can’t play with me even if we bought 2 copies of the ultimate edition.

I would really appreciate someone from your team can comment about this.

2 Likes

Seems if you have multiple PS5’s you can only play it on one. Works fine on one, nothing but license error on the other.

Also my kid can’t play it on his account on my PS5. So no to family sharing either. Typical scammy Actiblizzard

4 Likes

Game sharing xbox seris s, uninstalled multiple times, reatared console 3 times, restarted internet.

Asked for a refund. 5 hours after the launch I was still playing alone as my friends can’t log in because of that issue. There’s nothing we haven’t tried even buying ingame curency, resetting, updating, or downloading another game. We’ll see on official release date how things evolved. Best luck to you all

2 Likes

Feel free to add me on PSN @ Bigsxywitglasses if you need help with a GameShare work around or peep my step by step topic No joke game share fix!

I am still experiencing the missing valid license error code 315306. I bought the deluxe edition on PlayStation a while ago, and have been trying to log in all day. I was briefly able to log in earlier but realized I had my PSN connected to my wrong Battle.net account, so I corrected that on my pc, and linked the correct account and restarted my game to update my account link, but after closing the game I was unable to get in. For the last few hours I can open the game on PlayStation, pas s through the queue, just to see the warning message that there isn’t a valid license.

8 Likes

Just post a link to the refunds. I paid for early access and it won’t even let me play.

Absurd.

3 Likes
  • I am able to log in on PS5 as the main account on the console.
  • My spouse is not able to log in on their own with their account on the same console. They get the invalid license error.
  • However, when joining via couch co-op, they are able to log in because I am already in the game.
  • BUT they don’t have a character that is past the prologue so they aren’t able to play.
  • They would need to log in on their own to do that.
6 Likes

Been trying for nearly 5hrs on Xbox series S and I’ve done everything. I just can’t get past the log in and I don’t even have a have a que time anymore, it just immediately says unable to find a valid license for Diablo 4. So weird because my girlfriend plays right night to me, on Xbox as well and she has no problems at all. She’s logged in and out perfectly fine multiple times.

1 Like

I found a workaround. Click the 3 dots next to the play game button, go to view product, go down to Add-ons, and buy crypt hunter pack. This allowed me to get in instantly.

You should be good to go from there : Blizzard Support

IT worked for me thanks alot

Signing in on primary account then split screening an signing out primary isnt working for me , xbox seris s anyone have an idea why

1 Like

Not sure kslay I’m on PSN otherwise I would help make sure you are starting a new character on the main act maybe?

i need my money back for this early access
this always happens u guys are happy taking our money for 5h!t that doesnt work

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/

I have uninstalled reinstalled 2 times, bought 3 $1.99 purchases, restored licenses multiple times, and downloaded 2 free games and here I am still getting the unable to find valid license code. I bought the ultimate edition the week preorders went on sale. Way before the betas. Played All 3 betas with 0 issues. This is absolutely ridiculous. $100 and I can’t even play

5 Likes

I just want to say ive benhere trying to play 6 Hours 20 minutes im really Sad for this ì downloaded the game 4 time i did everything but its enough. Thanks for this early access :disappointed:

2 Likes

After waiting 5 hours we were told couch co-op only that barely worked, now people have been able to game share, but we still have issues let us play with no tricks! I am very sadden after waiting so long to even taste d4 an now this

Same here played for 4 hours and got kick out . Say I don’t have the license to play the game. Them trying the 2 dollars purchase and still didn’t work. What a lame early access!

1 Like