Incoming Balance Client Patch

Hey all -

We wanted to give everyone a heads up that in the next few hours we will be rolling out a client patch that will bring some balance changes which will be addressing situations where players can survive unreasonably high amounts of damage for long periods of time.

Because there is a new update and we have players playing in hardcore, we want to make sure you all are given a heads up regarding these changes beforehand.

We will be posting patch notes as soon as the balance patch is available and communicating that out. This patch will hit all platforms.

19 Likes

Nice, didn’t even know this was a thing. Hopefully I was surviving fights due to my awesome ARPG skills and not some balance issue. :frowning:

11 Likes

tough. but thanks for the heads up

Thankfully I’m out for the night, got a patch note up yet ?

Will this fix the stuttering some people are still experiencing? Still unplayable no matter the settings and no “fix” works. Computer over meets the requirements and its been since launch and no ticket response.

3 Likes

Make barb great again :frowning:

4 Likes

So, you’re giving people playing hardcore a heads up that changes are coming, and you want to prepare them for those changes, but not telling them what those changes are until after you release them? Confused by that logic. Unless I’m misunderstanding and you mean you’ll be releasing the patch notes when they’re available to you, but before as the patch actually goes live? I hope that’s the case.

6 Likes

Dang I’ll be pretty bummed out, if after days of grinding, my whole build gets nerfed for my level 50 toon. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

LOL. Looks like someone may have found a fun build and that fun must be destroyed asap. Its the blizzard way.

14 Likes

reduce the textures to high. That fixed it for me. Does seem odd i can’t use ultra with a 3080ti and 32gb ram but the difference is hardly noticeable

ive tried literally everything. there is a whole ignored forum about it. i really wish it was as simple as reduce graphics lmfao. But i do appreciate the tip my dude

1 Like

Sounds like a memory leak system issue that is being exaggerated by this high ram drawing game. I suggest download the software ISLC and run the cleaner to clear out and manage memory leaks. Plenty of Youtube guides on it if you’re having trouble or want to understand more what the program actually does

oh. i had really bad stuttering and that fixed it completely. sorry that didn’t work for you.

Is occasionally not being able to attack or dodge upon area change happening to anyone else or just me?

2 Likes

For one they’re permanently nerfing Gohrs Devastating Mitts currently the detonate feature has been disabled this will make it permanent or reduced more than likely.

1 Like

Does this patch include a mobility skill for Necro? Cuz this ish is crazy slow.

1 Like

plz fix Lightning Sorc ;(

4 Likes

Bruh, I’m running a 4090 and d4 is using 19-20 gb vram for me on ultra. A 3080ti has 12 gb vram.

1 Like

Any changes to graphical issues such as the Necro’s “blighted corpse explosion” clouding? Making the game a terrible experience with all the shadow it dishes out and overlaps on top of EVERYTHING

3 Likes

So weak abilities aren’t getting made stronger, but you’re making people weaker.

You really do want just the basement dwellers playing this don’t you all.

14 Likes

Obviously something is not operating as intended or op to the point that people can stand in fire, persay. Calm down people and wait for the notes before you riot, lol.

4 Likes