Incoming Balance Client Patch

People are capable of recognizing patterns.

1 Like

i feel like im gambling rnā€¦

whoā€™s gonna get shafted monkaS

the feeling reminds me of wow a bit too much lol

1 Like

Would be nice to know the details now to know how much suffering will be dealt and where.

2 Likes

More nerfs
idk man, Iā€™ve been playing for 50 hours and barb still feels like molasses solo. Campaign was amazing. But there is a lot of just waiting and walking and watching choreography in this game. Nothing instant. Everything has to have extra animation steps. Even getting off a mount when you go in a building. Like, you jump backwards and have to rewalk some steps. Alone, thatā€™s nothing, but there is a huge pile of stuff like this. Leaves the game feeling very clunky.

This is a great base of a game. But itā€™s going to take some focus in direction going forward. A lot of streamlining needs to happen. Needs more density of mobs in the tasks you get. And itā€™s too slow.

1 Like

fix scroll of escape not activating on dc if you care about hardcore lmao

1 Like

please nerf the ww bs it makes the game sloppy i hate whirlwind!!!

1 Like

time to whine about anything thats not related to the thread?

fineā€¦ my game is fluid EXCEPT when i dash or teleportā€¦ then it skips frames and its nasty. no idea why.

*trample does it too.

1 Like

Great, I was hoping to see more Necro nerfsā€¦

Whatā€™s the point of being a Necro if every Necro is forced to spend 80% of their points on specific talents just to survive low-level content?

2 Likes

barb is fine. im melting as a WW bleed barb rn. one OP busted item doesnt change anything

2 Likes

drops should get nerfed, uniques are being handed out like candies

day 1 and I see players fully decked out in sacred uniques and 70 barb

barb should get a big time nerf for being too OP

2 Likes

due to this player nerf, monster CC should be nerfed as well :slight_smile: its super OP and frustarting

Fingers crossed this isnt going to neef my build i finally got to a solid working state in Barb after 10h of honing it inā€¦

1 Like

I had this exact issue with heavy stutters every few seconds, it was caused by a USB device disconnecting and reconnecting itself repeatedly. In my case it was my VR headset, as soon as i unplugged it the issue went away entirely, might be worth removing all non-essential USB devices and giving it a go.

I thought Iā€™m the only one dealing with stuttering rubber banding. Itā€™s very frustrating.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait for this first 1000 race to be over so we can start buffing 90% of skills to be on par with the few that are actually viable.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting my butt beat playing a barb. But I like it so itā€™s all goodā€¦lol

2 Likes

Kinda wish there wasnt an announcement, wouldve made some funny complaints from the HC players when they suddenly get one shot

5 Likes

This is too true. My sorcerer is constantly dead after the patch earlier today and I donā€™t think we got any real patch notes to know what changed?

1 Like

Ok we can roll everything back on Monday is that ok ?

me too. this uncertainty is killing me. lol WHOS IT GONNA BE?!?!

3 Likes