I'm actually done

Bro you can literally just ignore the thread.
Why didn’t you?

6 Likes

And yet we are going to get a story about how hardware limitations means you can’t zoom out more. Right in the next chat as they said on this last one.

I’m actually so confused about that because… There are already more graphically demanding games that have higher PC requirements which you can play on console, and usually the graphics are just turned down a bit lol. Like Cyberpunk for example?

D IV doesn’t have ray tracing, and as nice as it looks for an isometric, it’s not that visually crazy compared to lots of other titles.

If it’s the truth that they can’t stress out the console more, what’s different? Is the game gobbling up resources for some reason? I guess I don’t really believe it’s the graphics, I hope they clarify eventually.

2 Likes

People do care about this topic in particular. It should matter that the game runs poorly/crashes for many players. If you’re not one of those players then good, I’m happy for you. But paying 70-100 dollars for a game that has a great deal of trouble running on a wide array of machines should be concerning for the playerbase.

3 Likes

But if they dont tell us how will we all know. Its like quitting facebook. You need to tell all your friends because you think they care.

He is ignoring the part where the OP left feedback of why he is leaving.
Hyper focused only on the part where he is quitting.
Typical white knighting idiot.

What an amazing contributor.

11 Likes

It would break the game on as many potato pc gamers as it would for series s players.

The latency I receive in this game is ridiculous. I’m enjoying the game but I will not continue to tolerate this lag fest. I have tried every possible fix posted on these forums and You Tube and nothing is a permanent fix. My rig and cable internet is not the problem. I keep trying to put up with it but it seems like its getting worse. I was doing a legion after being online for a couple of hours and my latency hit 1266ms. Nothing else running in the background and my GPU usage was at 100%. I’m very disappointed as I’m a big fan of the series and I really want the game to succeed but this is unacceptable to release a game in this state. Shame on you! The dev team seems to care more about fixing a glitch then fixing the performance of the game.

1 Like

Guess I don’t feel it cause I have a 4090 with infinite vram. Although things do get a bit choppy for me in Helltides sometimes.

I didn’t realize this was so bad for some. Sorry this is happening to you :frowning: Hopefully they’ll optimize it more soon!

I didn’t really take the goblin and end boss drops to be a fix for other problems. It does feel bad to chase a goblin halfway across the map only to have it drop some crappy rares, and my assumption is tweaking the drop rate is pretty straight forward compared to other things. As for itemization quality, they haven’t really delved into that topic too much yet.

what amount?
i already had like 15-25 pieces of each unique item on my way to level 100 on my druid.
If they wanted to do anything to make people keep playing, they should start introducing items.
Sets, runewords, bases, probably 200+ unique items, crafting, materials, jewels, charms.
game got nothing, that is why we can’t get rewarded for doing “hard” content.

You are not actually done. You are actually making a post.

1 million players lost in 2 weeks. i think hes done.

1 Like

Lots of better games out there to play! $70 wasted on this game kinda sucks but oh well, I found many other games from the forums

2 Likes

Sorry your PC had issues running the game. Never had a crash since release in hundreds of hours of play so yes it is something specific to your setup. PC problems can be really tricky because 90% of players can be playing just fine and 10% have huge problems and it is hard to isolate why.

Don’t care about gameplay, it’s alright, just don’t like disconnects on a fiber connection! As in it’s not my end.

How about, mind your own damn business and don’t prolong a thread that you obviously find beneath you?

1 Like

source?

AFAIK this was 100% internal development, am I wrong?

Well, since I care, that invaliades your comment, doesn’t it? Pretty much also applies to the rest of your comment.

This is not true. Stop spreading FUD.

Yes, poor bloated code. Blizzard has taken a leaf out of Microsoft’s Windows development modus operandi. Blizzard should hand the D4 src code to the open source community - they’d happily re-write it into more efficient code instead of bloatware. Cheaper and quicker than Blizzard could manage too.

That person has typical responses for a whiteknighting troll.

Well, you’re lucky then. Since the helltides hotifx, I had ZERO uniques drop. ZERO. They were nerfed into the ground as far as I’m concerned. Artificially controlling a player’s game development progress by limiting critical items to a build is just terrible game design.

See, the original Diablo wasn’t designed with a game lifespan of X amount of years. People played it cos it was GOOD. Modern Blizzard (not the same as the original Blizzard North, who knew how to design great games) is incapable of good game design.

Citation? It’s not that I don’t believe it, I’m just curious to see where you are pulling this data from.

I think its pointless to be forced to make a new character every season. Alot us dont have time to get to 100 that way. Just use 1 realm. Dont seperate season and external just keep it together

I still have to understand the point of this “i leave” posts, if i really want to quit the game i wouldn’t even have the will to write a post about it