I'm actually done

I uninstalled because of the PC optimization. It’s really a joke they cannot release a hotfix for this memory leak or specific updates for specific platforms. They have to release a update for ALL platforms. It’s a joke and I just can’t imagine tolerating this crap for the next couple years this game is supposed to exist for. This game is worse than Diablo 3. I can’t believe I’m saying it, but it’s worse. It’s so much worse it’s not even funny. People can cope all they want and say this game is better cuz of the ART but the ART means NOTHING when the GAME is so SO bad. If I ever see any of the lead devs names on another game in the future, I straight up will avoid it. These people should never be apart of making a video game ever again. All 8k of them. See those of you with a brain in PoE 2.

74 Likes

Try forcing your PC (via Nvidia Control Panel for example) to 1900x1080 and limit to 90 or 120, whatever you can stomach. Also, limit background as well. My system was spiking when I was inside an in-game menu. The above worked for me.

3 Likes

I’ve played this game since the first day it was available on early launch. I have exhausted every available “fix” and band-aid people suggest online. Incluiding your suggestion (thanks btw) First off, I shouldn’t have to “fix” ANYTHING. I spent 100 dollars on this game, and the only cheaper option was 70. The fact that this allegedly “AAA” game can’t even ship in working condition is a disgrace and everyone working on this game should be absolutely ashamed to be part of it. This is a joke and it’s not acceptable. People who defend it have buyers remorse or stockholm syndrome or something.

42 Likes

Good point, I am just used to having to fix this, tweak that or do it myself as today’s (and recent) gens don’t know how to get it right the first time. It’s become acceptable to suck.

2 Likes

I also just uninstalled … yes I probably will try again in the future, but atm I need my SSD space for more important stuff (and I’m running out)

9 Likes

they don’t know how to fix it because they relied on outsourcing for most of their game…

imagine being a game company, who outsources making games to other companies.

this world is so weird now…

8 Likes

Can I have your stuff before you go?

1 Like

I would if I could trade it to you and if it weren’t account bound :slight_smile: So there is no stuff you can have. Ask the devs if they will fix it though :wink:

5 Likes

sure there is you can sell everything and give me the gold

1 Like

Yeah, it is a bummer that something with 30 years of history is such a flop.

This game was supposed to be the next Diablo. Instead, we got a fake gold plated turd that should be called Lilith.

15 Likes

They are going to buff the amount of legendary items dropping, like guaranteed legendary from goblin.
Which is another example of adjusting x number that does not solve the fundamental problems regarding rares and legendary items, and the endgame, and the path to get there, and every other problem this game has that data doesn’t necessarily make visible.

2 Likes

Bye, and let the door hit you on the way out.

3 Likes

I know you don’t like to hear the complaints on the forum, but the OP has a very valid point that is objectively true. They’re just venting their frustration and they should be able to after a 100 dollar purchase.

11 Likes

Don’t troubleshoot it go play a game that actually works

3 Likes

Nobody cares.

This is not an airport.

There is no need to announce your departure.

You aren’t a celebrity or anyone important.

Just go.

1 Like

I really like the game, very much. I love all the Diablo games, I love the lore and the game play. They have been at the top of my gaming list from the launch of Diablo. I really want to hang in there with all the things to come on down the road. I can deal with the nurfs, class imbalance, even the occasional D/C.

Opt post is %100 correct in the fact that this is supposed to be a AAA title. I paid $100 for this game and the lag and d/c is so bad at times you cant even finish a run with out getting killed to things completely out of the players control.

All the games that are coming out this year, I have had no plans on playing any of them. It looks like I now have to reconsider what game I will switch to, I find myself frustrated every time I log in because it is just not a fun experience in the current state of the game.

I really hope this teams gets it together. Diablo 4 has the potential to be a really great game but none of that means anything if the player base is unable to have a smooth gaming experience.

4 Likes

You can thank the casual dads with 14 wives who are allowed to play an hour a week on their consoles, Blizzards target audience.

Can’t zoom out because console performance.
Can’t just up mob density because console performance.
Can’t get patches/hotfixes going because console verification.

PC performance will always be trash thanks to consoles.

3 Likes

Hate to break it to ya, but pc performance on many games is trash because lazy optimization.

The consoles are more capable than many pcs people use out there.

We didnt all buy a 4080 for 2 grand.

4 Likes

I cant play dungeons due to large empty areas and back tracking for gate locks (item fetch) puts me to sleep 75% of the time

They need to fix dungeons to make them fun

Less fetch more action

I want to play but cant

2 Likes

Bro you can literally just ignore the thread.
Why didn’t you?

6 Likes