I love this game. Hate me all you want, But this game is amazing

My guy this is almost 12 hours a day for a month straight. You live for this game your opinion might be a bit biased.

Hey , im 50 and slightly more casual than you im 62 and still in wt 3, unfortunately i dont have a group of people to play with and has been pointed out playing with flaming bags of dog poop is fun “with friends” so ima gonna have to ask you , which? what side quests are interesting? the exorcist one was well acted and voiced but was mechanically just go to a place kill an elite.

not saying you cant enjoy it im just wondering if that fact your doing it with friends might be doing the heavy lifting not the game because ive been doing the same side quests and well that renown grind broike me on the 3rd area because these quests… thre real low effort fetch 10 boar asses level of tedious or the ones im finding are.

and as you do admit , this isnt diablo i wasnt spending days doing side quests for renowon in d1 2 or 3 i was delving dungeons looting exciting impactful items that changed how my skills worked and reaching new tiers or spells and abilities.

its good your having fun though, just wish a few more of us were

You have to work up the Nightmare Dungeon levels for a purpose. There is replayability there as there’s a challenge, which makes leveling glyphs and hoping for items significant. I’m still early into it so I don’t know how well they thought out the design (bad indications from the streamers I have watched) but you can find some worthwhile gameplay there, at least for a grind.

Nice man. I like this game a lot too. 8/10 launch product. I played well past 100. Probably ~225 hours now.

The story, side quests, NPCs are all fantastic. I’m more of a DPS meter Daniel type gamer though.

As a GG GIGACHAD eSports gamer, I enjoyed the entire progression. There are 2 pinnacle challenges that are no guaranteed clear, even at 100 with perfect gear. No other ARPG offered this kind of endgame at launch, and as an efficiency only elitist I’ve had a blast failing to beat the hardest stuff. I cleared an 85 today.

There’s a list of stuff I want them to work on, but their response has been excellent so far. I feel good about the future of this game, even as a spreadsheet sweatlord.

1 Like

The game is fantastic. My fav game.

1 Like

The game is fun as long as you play a build that Blizzard wants you to play. If you want to play a build that doesn’t fit their narrative then you’ll struggle hard in wt4. For example a Lightning Sorc, Fire Sorc, Summoner Necro, and Whirlwind Barb. The “Play your way” is just saying you can play how you want but that doesn’t guarantee you’ll succeed. Just wish there were more useful builds in the game and the game had more endgame content before Season 1 launches.

1 Like

Come back after you’ve been in W4 for awhile. You’ll hate the game too. There are no chase items and it’s bland.

I hate the side quests. That’s why I hate grinding renown. exploring is fun, but that doesn’t help much.

I only play ARPGs for the end game. It’s complete trash so far.

You wanted a short single player campaign game? I thought we wanted a Diablo game? Diablo isn’t even in the game, lol.

That’s because they just do campaign and move to the next game. The campaign was surprisingly fun. The end game is a pile of crap though. It sucks for me, because I play these games for end game.

What’s so hard to understand? It’s not cringe at all to be a dad. It’s cringe going “i’M A dAd gAmEr”. What the hell does being a dad have to do with you gaming? This obsession with projecting identity politics into literally everything comes only from Americans.

I like the game a lot. I just wish the class balance was not so off.
But on Sorc it is fun.
The other 3 classes I have seem to be playing a much easier game. I don’t have a barb.

hey friend question, what level are you?

So far 106 people only in this thread alone.

Same here, Xover. I’m loving every minute playing this game.

I like the game as well yet I feel it’s very unpolished and needs quite some improvements.

You do not. Not until you can provide some valid data showing how many people who buyed and played the game for more then 20 hours have reached endgame.

1 Like

the game is superfun up to 75 or there about… maybe 80 … but then… yea im happy u find it so good.
i truly wish i did too

Wow. I bet your mom is proud

Ok. I suppose you are free to think that. The way I see it, it is just a person who finds pride in fatherhood. I prefer to view such an innocuous thing positively.

:rofl:

Are you sure he’s in the minority? Do you have anything to show he’s in the minority? I don’t care what rage reviews and forum posts say… it’s been split, what about the ACTUAL player-base?

share your feeling m8, don’t care if and when i will ding 100, i just like the casual playstyle some day’s i play 1 hour some day’s 2/3.

I disagree. Its boring because it IS a clone of D2 and POE. Its more similar to those loot systems than it is D3. Even D3 has flaws, but the paragon leveling system keeps me interested season after season. That game doesn’t say, “You’re done, go play something else.” D4 says that, and then some, same as the others. “You want loot? Too bad, here’s more stuff with stats you don’t want.”