I bought VoH AND i can't play it even it has been three days!

I pre-purchased on steam via in-game store but i do not have DLC!
Your community manager told me to ask cs
I DID BUT THEY COULDN’T FIX IT
Blizzard account: 330756297@qq.com
Blizzard name: LeFeuFellot #2115
Steam account: lefeufollet19
can someone just do something???

Make a ticket so they can look at your account. There is a fix but only they can tell you if you are eligible. No hotfix for it.

2 Likes

I make 10000 tickets and they kept give me canned answer

Wow, that is insane man. How is this still an issue?

Good luck.

3 Likes

5 hours later still nothing

If he actually had a case he would have been fixed. There is a fix for steam clients but they need to make a ticket with Blizzard so they can check his account to see if actually is linked to steam and bought it. They wont push the fix out to everyone via a patch.

1 Like

Just elaborate a tiny bit on this part, so obnoxious trolls don’t pile on with nonsense of the “obviously you don’t have a case” variety.

Blizzard Customer Service asked you for proof of purchase maybe? And you provided it probably? And then what?

Or something else? Did you even get a human at the other end?

2 Likes

Every time I make a ticket and give them the information like order or account info, they just tell me ‘restart steam restart game restart blabla’ or ‘we’re working on it’ ‘be patient’ ‘Keep an eye out in our official forums’. They even didn’t make an official notice. I don’t know if they gonna fix it for everyone who has same issue or they just want to wait for the players to find them and solve it themselves

Ok, that’s info at least. So it sounds like they’re understaffed & haven’t gotten a human to look at your claim.

Do you have any indication you spoke to a human? That’s probably important to know.

1 Like

Its pinned in the forum.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/issues-with-users-who-pre-purchased-on-steam-via-in-game-store/193095/3

I gave them all the proof they need, and they didn’t even mention whether they checked my information

Hey genius. If you look at OP’s topic post, that Pez post & link are embedded in it. Thanks for participating. Go find something else to do, leave this discussion to non-trolls.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Yeah, it does sound like they’re understaffed then - that’s my most generous guess. But again, just to be clear: did you get any indication you were communicating with a human being?

1 Like

I’m not sure. It seemed like all the answers are canned.
How can I let a human being deal with my issue. Only thing I can do is make another ticket and wait for responses. I can’t choose whether to let robots or humans answer my questions

A sure sign of an automaton, usually. You want to look for spelling errors, weird punctuation, ‘flavor text’ etc.

My gut tells me when people submit multiple tickets it just makes the pile bigger - but idk how their system sorts tickets. Also, idk if there’s a hidden way to get the attention of a human.

50/50 having posted on this forum, someone might spot you & look for your ticket. Stranger things have happened. If that place is as chaotic as I think it is, being “spotted” might be how some people have had their cases looked at & resolved. I’ve no way to verify, of course.

You should also browse the Steam discussion pages if you haven’t already. Some testimonials there too.

1 Like

Yeah I mean I continue ask for help in one ticket and they can see the historical records.
My purpose of posting on this forum is to get the attention of authorized people, But it doesn’t seem to be very useful.
I also ask steam cs for help and they told me that blizzard had already solved it. :slight_smile:
Maybe their greatest skill is to shirk responsibility.
Talking to ‘them’ is so diffuct because I need to wait for about 10 hours to get a reply.
This is so frustrating.

I feel ya. That’s good to know, the ticket submissions are chained together.

Come to think of it, there are probably several people who’ve been posting here for days, so that looks bleak. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Probably backlog from the… many such cases, and not enough staff. At least you’re in line, right?

This is based on the pattern so far? Or does it tell you an estimate in the message(s)?

1 Like

Based on the pattern, I’m in different time zone so it’s hard for me to discuss with them in work time. Maybe I should try to stay up late……

Normal players have been playing for 3 days, and I am still waiting for Blizzard’s solution, wasting inefficient working attitude.

1 Like

Always a bad idea to play through steam instead of the main launcher.

1 Like