How to easily give Necromancer a movement skill

The change to Deaths Reach → Deaths Approach was decent imo but we still need a movement skill like every other class have…

Just change Bloodmist from 20% Reduced movement speed to 20% Increased instead.

Thougts?

1 Like

My thoughts are they should add, let’s say, at least five more skills to the class. One can provide on demand movement, another can provide a true unstoppable option, two more Minion specific skills (one defensive and one offensive oriented) and a shadow focused ultimate.

Why 5 you ask? Necro currently has 18 primary skills, not counting passives. Barb/Rogue have 23, Sorc has 24 and Druid 25. Provided my count is right. Perhaps we could dare say it’s an under-developed class.

But… this is probably not a realistic expectation because… yeah. Performing work requires energy. So… sure. Blood Mist makes Necro go zoom zoom more better. Although, that presents a minor issue for blood-soaked aspect.

1 Like
https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Wraith_Form

Wraith Form
Class : Necromancer (Diablo Immortal)
Required Level : 15
Skill Category : Skills
Cooldown: 11.4 seconds
Transform into a wraith, gaining 50% increased movement speed and invulnerability for 2 seconds. During this time you cannot attack.

So you see, it’s already in another Diablo game and it’s even in this one as Blood Mist. It’s just that it slows you down instead of speed you up.

1 Like

EXACLTY or this https://studio.youtube.com/video/c8r7qDF-Z80/edit

Well, the Developer decided not to copy Diablo Immortal. Ghostwalker Aspect can make you have fast speed during Blood Mist.

• Get an Amulet with Death’s Approch +2, and With Movement Speed
  • Put +3 on Death’s Approach from Skill
  • Get Boots with Movement Speed
  • Put Ghostwalker Aspect on Boots allowing you Fast Speeds during Blood Mist

There… Speedy Necromancer.

Only problem-we need to spent aspects to achieve Zoom, while other classes get Speed buffs from skills themselfs…while our “movement Skill” slows US down…stupid Design!!! Prime example - sorc Flame shield-+25% movement Speed while active, plus they can actually Cast stuff without needing another aspect to do so…Same with barb battlecry-+25% MS for a whopping 7 sec… that IS a/the Problem and that should BE addressed…WE need to spend aspects while everyone Else gets IT Baseline via skilltree…maybe Play some Others classes to See how Bad necro skilltree IS.

1 Like

It’s called Meta. It is showing on Gauntlet scores that Sorc and Barbs are leading becoz of that Movement Speed advantage. Dont worry, we will have our time when we become flavor of the month again.

We are not that far from Gauntlet Solo from Rogues and Druids. At least, when we are in Group, we can now cope up with them not left behind like before.

I find our current CE so OP right now. We just stand on center and autoblow those corpses with Sacrilegious Ring and everything dies. I saw other Classes chasing Targets. Just imagine when we get better movement speed than them with our CE. They will never see any monster to kill when we are around in the group.

Pretty much. Skills like Charge/Leap, Trample, Teleport, etc. provide gap closers, offensive and defensive utility, instant traversal… Necro has no such option. This is what it lacks. This is what it needs.

Death’s Approach is actually a prime example of the relevance. The bonus is so minimal it’s difficult to notice. Presumably due to the way movement speed bonuses function. If you’re not leveling a character prior to picking up movement speed bonuses or trying to progress to a more better score for the indoor helltide it may not be worth investment at all.

1 Like

But those Classes dont have Blood Mist… No matter how powerful they are … 100000000x Barbs cant kill a Necro under Blood Mist.

And what does Necro have that they dont have? Corpses (and minions). We can become OP with Corpses. It’s just Blizz controls it. If Blizz give it a go, we could easily become flavor of the month.

And another thing, we Necro are the only ones who can wield Shield. We can become OP with it if Blizz wants it.

I dont worry much becoz there would be that time when we become flavor of the month.

What i dont understand IS people still defending necro skilltree…ITS Bad, period…and necro IS my favorite class by a mile…so instead of defending the laughable inbalance Point Out the wrongs…AS Long AS people keep defending nothing of substance will change

Is it bad becoz you are not dominating against other Classes? It would all comes into who’s the Meta.

Necro Skill Tree, Unique Powers, Paragons are decently fun. It’s on the hands of Blizz on who’s the Meta.

F’in Warriors were freaking Top 1 on Vanilla WoW. BC came and they became garbage. Who controlled it? Blizz controls the meta whether you like it or not. I’ve seen my Warrior, Death Knight, Hunter toons became OP on some Seasons and they became garbage too on other Seasons. It doesnt matter to me anymore. But I am pretty sure, I would beat the game regardless if I choose the weakest Class/Race/Spec. It is applicable to D4 too.

You dont get IT, do you? To give you perspective: aoz20 cleared, gauntlet top 40xbox, top 300 all platforms…all using bone Spear…i am pretty Sure i know a thing or two about necros and how to make them Go…where are you at Mr blizz-defender?

All I know Blood Surge is on Top 5… 2 are Blood Surge… the other 3 is offline right now, i cant see their profile. Top 1 right now is Blood Surge.

I know Bone Spear, Blizz’s favorite build. But 1 patch like the last one and Blood Surge took their crown. ROFL.

There is a Cheese build for those who want it easy like the Barbs right now. Bone Spear is the Cheese build for Necro. But I love to witness them being humiliated by non-cheese builds.

BTW, my buddy friend who plays Bone Spear, I outscored him on the Gauntlet as Blood Lance. Whatmore if I have the same play time like him? I can improve my score further with Blood Surge. Blood SUrge is too close to switch from Blood Lance. I have a perfectly rolled 925 Gloves Blood Surge +2 not yet upgraded from Black Smith ready to be used for Blood Surge. I would put more gap on his Bone Spear Gauntlet Score.

Build doesnt matter? Why Summoner is not there? And why is your Bone Spear not there? Just freaking tag the shrine and win? No, Becoz Blood Surge outdps’d them all becoz of the BUFF on the last patch. Who made the patch? It’s Blizz. It’s all Blizz control.

That’s the point. Whatever build you play, one day it would be nerfed or buffed. Why would I feel bad if I know those cycles? I am done with my frustrations on my chosen build being nerfed. Instead, I just relax. I can sleep not worrying anything. If you want to worry, go on. Been there before.

Maybe Play gauntlet Score top 1000 and then i might Take your laughable Takes seriously …If you cant, better BE quiet and l2p first

I had my no-life gamer days back then, i am casual now but i am not a noob. Even if i am capable right now, i am no longer stupid to place myself on top 1000. I am not stupid to waste my time to get myself a Shako or GF.

Learn2play me? I am not stupid like you to kill my time on Uber uniques just to top. Gaming is my hobby but i know when to stop playing.

Many many assumptions, No substance, Lots of excuses…l2p

Mark this thread. I will haunt you when the Season comes with Necro as the meta. You are the noob who doesnt understand the concept of Meta. Bye for now, noob.

Btw, lets celebrate Blood Surge destroying and humiliating the scores of Bone Spear… your favorite build on the Gauntlet. You dont understand how it happened. Becoz noobs like you dont know metas are switching.

Look at earlier post where you worship Bone Spear as dominant. Who told you Blood Surge is beating it now? It was me. You are the noob who has no idea. When your favorite Bone Spear got defeated, you start blaming the Shrines. Who’s now making excuses? It’s you, Noob. ROFL.

Btw, i dont need to be top 1000 to talk to you like this. ROFL. I just let those no-life Blood Surge players do the talking for me.

L2p…mri’mafilthycasualtoobadtoevencracktop1000-5221278

I can only assume you’re trying to say Necro has unique benefits offering unique advantages over other classes. This is sadly not the case. That is part of the problem. It why it should by all rights get similar toys.

It’s not entirely about how it compares either. The skill tree quite simply needs more options. It’d only be rational to consider movement abilities, unstoppable, etc. for those options.

You’re welcome to view it that way. In my opinion the FoTM concept is lazy and bordering on unprofessional. Such an approach doesn’t make one think of effort, quality or care. It certainly does bring some words to mind though. :slight_smile:

Heh, Bonespear was over-tuned for pre-season and S1. It stopped being so after Blizzard gutted it with repeated nerfs. It should have been brought down, no doubt. It arguably shouldn’t have been gutted so hard.

As for why Blood Surge does better in Gauntlet… Short version, Surge plays better in Gauntlet for various reasons. The way it works, the way it operates in conjunction with shrines, the fact it can be leveraged to have OP’s up in key moments with smart play. It’s also because Bone Spear has not been remarkable since S2 started.

It does but 90% of Gauntlet is based on moving fast, proper routing and killing as many bosses and horde spawns during point buff shrines as possible (mostly the former). Build only matters insofar as it can assist you in performing as many iterations of the wackamole as possible.