Hotfix for Aug 13, 2024?

(1) Adam Fletcher on X: “We are looking at doing a hotfix tomorrow before noon PDT (depending on testing) on a few items including the lack of GAs in Infernal Horde chests/Season Journey final cache, Runeshards and a few other items. We will have some additional hotfixes this week most likely as well.” / X

If they get it ready yeah. Noon pdt is still two hours away.

1 Like

I was assuming there will be some notes before it gets released?

1 Like

I hope they fix Ring of Mendeln! I need that mastery boost on my skeletal mages :frowning:

5 Likes

I wish they left minion necro largely untouched from S4. I honestly don’t feel it was like “broken powerful” and needed to be hammered down. Maybe just a light tap to golem damage or something, if anything at all.

2 Likes

I would think so. Probably waiting on seeing exactly what they get finished.

It wasn’t. Holy bolts pre nerf was the only thing that made it over the top. Even then, it fell off.

1 Like

Oh great just finished the journey and did not get the spark. Does this mean I’m screwed?

More than likely unless Blizzard has data on who all didn’t get the GA items/Spark and lets them re-claim it.

#NerfBarb?

:grin:

20 Nerfs

Its 10:59 am now
Still got 2 hours
Damage on Tues

1 Like

Are we expecting something big here? I thought hotfix are just for those urgent bugs or small stuff?

Mace gambling looks fixed

They better fix mendeln, the only unique usable in pure minion builds :frowning:

1 Like

I doubt they will in this hotfix. I hope I am wrong, but I really doubt it. Are they even aware of it?

1 Like

The Gauntlet got hot fixed. Kinda. :laughing:
More to be revealed…

Edit its live. Check stickies

1 Like

Lol I saw the hotfix. Nothing to see here

I looted several Greater chest on Hordes 7 and there was no GA… I even asked myself how this is possible.

Can confirm 1H Maces no longer gives guaranteed legendary on gamble.

We did some effort posting in bug forums, as well in necro forums…

We never know if they read it, since there are many petitions…