Hotfix for Aug 13, 2024?

Ask and ye shall receive.

1 Like

I asked something else but didn’t get it :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah that’s f’n delightful. Why the hell was there not a warning about claiming that final reward? If I had ever done my job like this I would been fired

1 Like

Getting screwed out of a seasonal reward is kinda lame. Mine probably would have been garbage anyways, but it’s the principle of the thing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was at 19/20 on my caches when I saw on here that 20 might be bugged so I held off on claiming it. I think I’m going to take the rest of this week off as Adam said on Twitter more hotfixes are probably coming this week.

What about gamble? You are getting ONLY blue and rare now! I hope it fixed!!!

Sounds like your management is quite toxic. Firing over a small mistake like that LMAO.

Did someone has tried NM reward ? I only got 3 runeshards after completing a NM97.
It was much more last season no ? They expect us to do one NM before each pit ?

By the way, what’s about the boss life being crazy high (whereas the patch note specify that is has been divided by 5 which is totally wrong) ?

You can do helltides

How about the nerf to hordes folks? I’m getting half the aether I was pre-patch. They don’t mention that in the notes ofc.

I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Opened the Greater Triune Arms Cache and the 2 GA item appeared. I went to pick it up and it’s disappeared even after the hotfix. Lovely.

1 Like

At least you saw it now :smiley: It’s progress. Last time you didn’t even see any

1 Like