Here is a fact for you

Here’s another fact: these cheeky mods still keep removing legit posts.

Project much dawg? You have 1656 posts of pure rambling, trolling, and gas lighting. Please go back to riding your pony.

1 Like

You are making good use of this anon as well with how you treat ppl.

If we are wasting our time posting what does this say about the person engaging those ppl like yourself on same forums? A good use of your time???

1 Like

im even more of a jagoff in real life when dealing with whining baby adults. forunately, in the real world, most of them are in their basements and not in civilized society.

you just referenced the same person twice in that post, so ill answer, they are wasting their time.

thanks for asking

That is telling you I am doing it, not threatening.

2 Likes

yeah its threatening forum action (the part about being banned). same with treatening to flag posts. lol read the rules kid

better luck next time troll

Spot on analysis. I’m not surprised that game and gear mechanics are confusing & opaque as that was a common complaint I had regarding D3.

In a game that is loaded with RNG if no agency is given to the player it just feels bad. Not getting good drops as the level scaling weighs you down, well gear in general feels punishing. Scanning through multiple loads of inventory in a game session for the right level gear that doesn’t have trash stats (I’m looking at you resist, barrier & overpower stats) makes me want to just sell/scrap anything and everything. So many potions that I’ll never use. Just give me the mats and let me craft what I want.

Back to the level scaling, having a slider for -5 to +5 would be fantastic so people can play what’s comfortable for their gear.

Give players agency!

2 Likes

this is his world, its all he has { until he boasts about how rich and how his life is fuller than all ours } just mute and move on, living in his head rent free as he drools on his KB just waiting for some1 to " battle " him… dont feed em and they will be forgotten and die

I want to ignore these players / posters but their profile is hidden, so not sure if there’s another way?

It is really too bad they just didnt sell the current d4 as an early access game for $50 as it would have met more or less everyone’s expectations.

7 days has gotten away with it for the last 10 years

SCUM for 5 years

To get the money they asked they couldnt say it was EA, but by them telling us how long it will take to " fix " it, it plays like an EA game.

can show up in the NMD.

most ppl who are min/maxing xp/farming they arent gonna waste time killign random stuff they are gonna run optimal NMD for most kills per hour.

should it be like that? prolyl not, but it is best way to do it currently.

pointless view.

every loot drop is RNG.

you do events for obols. (you dont expect any good loot saem as a dungeon)

dragging it out wont make it better.

only difference between doing open world vs dungeon is the xp u get an hr & the loot amount you get.

no end game still exists regardless of what you pick to do.

but game has no journey is the issue.

hopefully its fixed in future but current game has no end goal.

there is no journey as theres no end goal.

and again you can walk to dungeon if u like. fast travel is not required to do them. (so what others want doesnt effect you especially when the ppl wont interact wiuth you even if they had run there)

you win

/randomletters

There is a way, but it is convoluted. That is another weapon they can use by “privatizing” their account. And it a flaw the forum should correct. A simple block or ignore button be available when you click their forum name.

I never seen a post or heard any streamers or anything saying this game is to hard, nothing about it was hard lol.

there are more people in this world than streamers. nearly every day there were several threads for 3 months straight since BETA launch crying about level scaling

so to say youve never seen a post about it, after 2600 posts on this board, is a flat out lie.

1 Like

Constructive criticisms is good, and I always encourage players to keep at it.

I think as forum members what I do and what generally everyone should do is just not post in the “D4 is bad/I quit/BG3/POE” post and and make an effort to bump up the constructive posts.

it is, but unfortunately out patience is wearing very thin because they never even acknowledge there is a god damn problem

its like we are talking to a brick wall

Anyone remember the various Ashava threads during Server Slam claiming she’s apparently unbeatable and world bosses are too hard? Man those posts aged like milk…

Re post one for us then? Because that was never an issue of mine or anyone I played with.