HDR is washed out, hazy look

Yeah. Currently, you can disable it from the console level, but I don’t want to do that simply for one game.

An in-game option to disable HDR would be great.

1 Like

Exactly D4 BETA is the only game in my entire library that has a serious HDR problem. The game looks terrible.

I missed the beta but saw what that looked like.

It’s been drastically improved since then, at least.

On steam deck oled hdr absolutely broken, half a year already can not fix. At the same time in diablo 2 R hdr works correctly. Very strange things are happening

Interesting, as on console, Diablo II: Resurrected does not have HDR at all.

Just setting a comment here in hopes that eventually blizzard will care and take notice.

1 Like

Was this fixed with 1.3.0?

Unfortunately, though, they didn’t fix it :joy:!

1 Like

The graphics in Diablo IV are great and not great. The game during night game play is too dark, you can barely see your character in the fog and mist, and increasing brightness doesn’t help much at all. And during day time game play it becomes way too bright.

I have a high end RTX graphics card and way above average PC, and none of the games I play, from Blizzard games or any other game have this problem. Only Diablo IV! It’s very annoying to not be able to play with a clear view during game play.

Diablo IV needs a lot of serious fixing and improvements, and season 3 is just awful, grindy, buggy and boring as hell! Nothing new! I hope this game improves and gets fixed sooner than later by the Blizzard D4 Team, because this is not good to have these issues still unresolved since June 2023! Unreal! - JJ -

2 Likes

Sorry to necro an old thread, but this is still not fixed in 1.3.5!

Unreal…it’s still so washed out…

5 Likes