Has anyone refunded yet? Are they denying them?

For those who think getting a refund is hard, it is not.
Go to your Battle.net account > Support > Diablo 4 > Refund
Maybe come back once the Servers have stabled or if the gameplay issues or monetization are within your standards. It is your right and I support you.

Now that we are past the first open BETA weekend theses posts look even more entitled and foolish.

How these people think they are actually playing retail and go unhinged at the first problem is hilarious.

Yes there were issues Friday but they were resolved by Sat morning.

Last weekend convinced me Blizz is fully dedicated to making this game awesome.

Can’t wait for release!

Ps: hope you got your refund bud and you’ve left the forums. Don’t need your toxic here.

Fully agree the more babies that get a refund and go play animal crossing the better. Honestly the toxic response from some players about connection is pathetic , I get that its frustrating but its a beta and its free which means you dont even need to buy the game to get a look. The servers are being slapped thouroughly and thats great it will give them some peak numbers to base the amount of active servers they need on . Yall dont seem to understand this is error testing these things are supposed to happen now.

by all means get a refund , happy to see your back

2 Likes

I’ve barely seen any players. Most of the story/main quest areas seem coded to single player.

They still didnt refund my 80GB heatlhy SSD space for open beta so I cant tell…

I would expect them finding some reason why to not refund too.

Hectors a liar. And so are the rest of these numb skulls. Wake up. This is a beta that everyone and their mom was looking forward to.

Guess who else is in the queue with you? The elitists from Path of Exile who think you are unable to like both Diablo and POE. They will not be in the queue (so they tell us) in June. This is not in accurate reflection of the servers. In fact. I played for 9 hours with 1 disconnect today.

Last Friday was worse and it was a closed beta.

There are plenty of other reasons why besides queue times today that someone could scream refund and I wouldn’t think they had brains of cat crap. However queue times and server stability on a day where the world is welcome to play is not one.

If the day 1 closed beta queues and disc issues were worse than a worldwide open beta. I just don’t see any reason to post crap like this other than to… to… oh crap they baited me.

Gdang trolls.

This isbactivision theybaint given 50 percent off in 6months maybe 2 years b4 the expansion comes out.

Oh, AwhooThunder is a great gangster!

I refunded because I needed rent. Thats right. I’m admitting I’m a “poor.” That’s what I used to call people like me. Anyway I refunded to pay rent and got my money back immediately.

As soon as I got paid I bought the pre-order again.

Yes. I am awful with money.
No. I do not learn from past mistakes.
What? What is this word budget?

Wait what ? :smiley: Im not poor!!! :smiley:

I just want my 80GB of healthy space back! :smiley: Thats doesnt make me poor! :smiley:

1 Like

lol i am poor! not you. let me edit.

And Im also not full of crap, Im full of beauty you just cant see! :smiley:

1 Like

lol. there i fixed it

Refund? I bet you those collectors boxes will be worth 10x the price in 10 years or more

The box that didnt contain a game?

Yeah with collector stuff

You gonna take that back! I aint no great person. Im a fluffin gangster! :smiley:

1 Like

Why worth money? I am confused. My head hurts so I am going to stop posting. Nothing to do with you. I am slow. haha

It is ok my head still hurts from hitting a wall a year ago np

Edited my old post to reflect status

ok. the last thing you need to knwo is that I am furry femboy. :slight_smile: