Has anyone refunded yet? Are they denying them?

A full refund or even just downgraded refund value, I don’t care at this point.
3rd time I get booted out after maybe 20-30 minutes of gameplay, thrown into a 70+ minute queue even though I can instantly reconnect… even World of Warcraft literally holds a position in this situation these days, you’re telling me you couldn’t learn from them?
Just not worth my time. But let me guess we are all going to be disqualified for a refund because we attempted to play the game. I’m making this a post because with how my blizzard customer support has been in the past it seems the best option is to make a scene.

16 Likes

Im on my 4th 100+ minute queue. I have fiber internet so its for sure not a connection issue. The group im in has had maybe an hour of full game time before crashes. All 4 of us are returning it probably.

7 Likes

3 of my friends already said they are going to refund.

10 Likes

Why would you get denied a refund?
Game is not even released yet. Game play counter starts with the released game not the Beta. So, of course you can get a refund if you wanted to.

10 Likes

The website says “No Refunds.” That’s probably why they’re asking.
I checked.

I just got one. It went through automatically. No fuss. I refunded because it seems to be much more of a multiplayer game than I thought.

13 Likes

Better question, since it’s Beta and they are Beta testing, why would you expect flawless performance. I’ve never seen this from any Blizzard game in beta. Rest assured they are working on the issues and your participation, while frustrating (like mine with 4 disconnects and an hour of game play total) is helping generate the stress test data to enable progress to release. I wouldn’t refund it based on what I see from the content so far. It will play flawlessly later this year.

17 Likes

Why would you refund for issues connecting on what is probably the BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR. Imagine if WoW 2 came out and people asked for a refund because launch day had problems… yikes.

2 Likes

low IQ comment. Why are you trying to defend this bs that’s been going on for the last 7 hours? The servers must actually let you play for more than a couple of minutes at a time.

6 Likes

I swear wtf do people prenorder games cause every game has launch issues that req online only play. Its friggen beta deal with it if u cant get a refund. Just some advice stop preordering games kust wait a month or so.

4 Likes

they didnt pay to play the beta. they payed to play a game in june. playing the beta is a bonus for pre-ordering. no one payed extra to play the beta, they just payed early.

11 Likes

you clearly dont remember D3 beta, where servers didnt even work at all, no queue no nothing. Every online beta for a new game goes like this. sit back, relax, try again later.

8 Likes

Except I did pay to play beta. There is an item, the wolf pup backpack, that is available ONLY if you make it to level 20 and a certain city in beta. Since I can’t even log in, through no fault of my own, I’m more than likely going to miss out on this item that I really want.

11 Likes

except you didnt pay to play the beta. youre payment is no different than that of someone on launch day. what you got was a pre-order bonus, that enabled you to join a beta, which is a test environment where bugs and issues are expected. those cosmetic items are a bonus for helping them test during the beta. you are free labour.

6 Likes

Except we Did pay for beta access.

8 Likes

except you didnt because its not an extra amount on top of the base game. you payed for a game thats releasing in june.

6 Likes

Imagine thinking this is the launch of Diablo 4.

3 Likes

Why would i overract and refund the game, just because i been disconnected from beta.

The only thing I dislike is they tied an item to the beta

6 Likes

Biggest game of the year? We’ll see how this hot mess holds up against Hogwart’s Legacy sales. I’m guessing it won’t even come close to touching those numbers. And yes, before you say it, I am comparing this to the highest selling single player in Steam history because you can play Diablo IV as a single player game.

2 Likes

just refunded after finding an infinite loot bug. game is not going to be playable for another year or so. best to play other games in the meantime.