Great Job Killing Your Game KEK

I haven’t logged in after hitting 100 a couple of weeks ago. This morning I thought maybe I will log in tonight to toy around. Saw the patch notes and it convinced me otherwise. So on that score and that score alone, I am thankful for the patch notes.

5 Likes

That was an incredibly dumb question

1 Like

You’re not gonna be thankful when you see the new way they bent down your class.

1 Like

"i PeRsOnAlY LiKe tHe nErFs. (applies white facepaint)

“ThEy… something something pOwEr cReEp” (puts on rainbow fright wig and red nose)

10 Likes

You sir have made me spit out my water. I both loathe and thank you for your comment. :rofl:

5 Likes

Glad you got a kick out of it.

3 Likes

Skills that nobody uses and still will not use. It would be like me putting new tires on a car i never drive.

4 Likes

Yeah I finally gave up on Barb Goors gloves and just got a plus 4 whirlwind glove I imprinted with the gather/pull aspect - it had critical strike on it too.

Also I played two hours with the new patch and I DIDNT GET AN AZUREWRAITH DROP!
I’m going to my health club now and then going swimming

Blizzard has failed me so bad! I’m so furious and filled with rage.

After I played two hours and got done with another nightmare dungeon I logged off raging and went out to my balcony yelling. The pedestrians all looked up and thought an angry hobo had broken into a super posh condo. I hope everyone else is coping better

last time I checked my vul dmg on crossbow was down by 65% and my other dmg sources got buffed 25% dmg flat, the dex nerf also reduces my dmg by about 10%. I think that is a nerf of about 50% in dmg not to mention the nerfs in crit dmg, cdr, and survival in general - seems great for high nm content kek.

The difference between Larian doing it and Blizzard doing is that Larian was up-front about it. If this was early access and everyone knew it, a few would complain but most wouldn’t care.

3 Likes

Terrible to say but honestly I hope they do kill it by doing this crap, that would at least prove that constantly nerfing your playerbase is not a good way to keep them coming back.

2 Likes

There won’t be a game when everyone quits.

2 Likes

not having a player base is a healthy foundation for a live service. please understand.

1 Like

I had to Google because that number sounded amazing… ‘I n 2022, gaming company Activision Blizzard (ATVI) had approximately 13,000 employees’

Blizzard are truly the turd wizards of gaming

2 Likes

So many rent seekers. and whenever an indie studio or gaming publication closes down, those gremlins all hoot and howl to get their friends more rent seeking positions at blizzard.

blizzard needs to reduce their workforce by 40%. At the very least. Top to bottom cuts.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean. I am only happy with the patch notes because they convinced me to not log in and won’t be doing S1 at all. More free time for other stuff!

1 Like

Oh lol, cheers to that. I’m honestly looking to play some BG3. You should give it a try too, I hear it’s pretty fun.

this one gave me a good giggle

1 Like

Id say you are likely correct

Bye 2555 charrtttttt