Great Job Killing Your Game KEK

Cool nerfs in a PVE game bro.

135 Likes

please understand, they need to make these changes for the health of the game.

the implication being they released the game in an unhealthy state.

22 Likes

Wait till the devs find the corner. They’ll nerf that too.

57 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

21 Likes

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

17 Likes

People still say bro? lol

6 Likes

What’s the problem with saying bro? You act like the word was only used in the 90’s

8 Likes

Like what the hell even are all these nerfs? I swear to god, how can anyone be this out of touch? NO ONE ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS! LIKE WHY?

53 Likes

can you imagine the STUPIDITY devs have ?
Its beyond 9000.

what a SHI***TTY dev team.

26 Likes

Right man, people like to ride them because they’re brainwashed, but the reality of this “seasons of nerfs” is the reason why games like this just die.

12 Likes

to them, the game is still in active development and they are still balancing the core.

even though they sold this game to us a month ago. its not done yet. it’s not healthy yet. we cant have cool new content yet. because we need to make it “healthy” first.

5 Likes

Aren’t you happy with the 18 pages of unexciting changes? Ungrateful

10 Likes

Explain how nerfing Sorc more is for the good of the game?

11 Likes

PoE 2 folks?

Lets goooo

No END GAME SO LETS NERF EVERYTHING!!!

6 Likes

Simple

they playtest the game on wt2 and then guess for the rest.

8 Likes

I thought my bone spear got hit hard, but Sorc got the crap end of the stick, I aint even mad I got nerfed, just mad they went on a nerfing spree on everything fun/good about this game

6 Likes

No I am not happy about being a victim, I paid to be a badass that kills everything

3 Likes

Well I play druid, and I don’t know what’s healthy about me getting my pants pulled down in a mob of 30 on T70 unable to move because I have 6 seconds of unstoppable while every one in that mob has some sort of CC. This is supposed to be an RPG, what am I roleplaying, the victim?

20 Likes

They buffed rogue though…

I’m convinced blizzard didn’t expect players to make it to nmd 75+ before season 1. that’s the only explanation i have.

9 Likes