Great Job Killing Your Game KEK

Oh lol, cheers to that. I’m honestly looking to play some BG3. You should give it a try too, I hear it’s pretty fun.

this one gave me a good giggle

1 Like

Id say you are likely correct

Bye 2555 charrtttttt

I don’t think people understood your first post lol.
It goes to show the average intelligence of the people on here.
They think you’re defending the game

watch asmongold and you’ll hear him say bro at least 100 times in one stream.

Right up there with “Grimreefer”, minus the Grim, since apparently it’s a bad word?

I bought in a long time ago. They even bumped up the launch date closer to my temporary leave of absence so I can recover not only physically from my surgery, but mentally from Diablo 4. Jk, its not that bad, i mean, I’m disappointed that I didn’t get what i was hoping for, but I’ve played a lot worse and thise weren’t near as pretty.

Yeah, the game only had a couple of fun builds, now we all get to play the no-fun builds. Great game design for an ARPG.

over 90% of poe 2 is poe 1 which the entire community is sick to death of at this point, and the other 10% is all the legacy gear from poe 1 becoming obsolete because of the gem system changes. so thanks but no thanks.

How is nerfing Sorc and many other things good for the "health of the game? Stop with the White knighting

3 Likes

I’m most disappointed about the changes to solo leveling xp, especially in nightmare dungeons. I’ve done all my leveling solo. My necromancer is level 98, and now I’m looking at slogging through the last 2 levels at a much slower pace. The xp nerf, combined with the damage nerf, makes it so unappealing. I’m not really sure I’ll bother. I was having fun, now I don’t see how that’s possible. I know I’m not playing season 1 unless they come to their senses.

1 Like

Yup, that’s the last straw for me. I need to find something else to play, I might go see what state Last Epoch is in or something.

You are all hopeless :clown_face:

Rename the new season to “Season of Rogues” Because melting poison rogues are coming stronger than ever… Killing bosses in blink of a eye and players even before you see them :smiley:

Not the kind of patch you want to release when the game was already bleeding its players.

It is absolutely brilliant right now. I came from that game to this after 2000 hours (lol, big mistake). LE has amazing customization, the best deterministic crafting and loot ever, a great endgame, with easy target farming, and such lovely depth in its skill trees. Great combat too. You will not regret it, it is a pleasure to play.

d4 is a comedy show compared to Last Epoch.

1 Like
General Manager Rod Fergusson
Game Director Joe Shely
Production Director Gavian Whishaw
Technical Director Jason Regier
Creative Director Sebastian Stępień
Test Director Kevin Hoiland
Vice President, Product Management Chris Paulson
Vice President, Human Resources Dina Folkman
Vice President, Operations Simon Ebejer
2 Likes

Here is the root of the problem, The diablo series is about killing the devil, but some of the blizzard staff actually worships the devil, so diablo 4 has become an energy vampire program where the player base is griefed and victimized instead of the game being a game. LBGTQP+ and leftist patronage is directly tied to satanism, their members are openly satanists. If they had their way, diablo 5 would be about killing Jesus, Mohammed, other Prophets, Sages, and GOD Almighty; and thats a huge possibility since bill gates acquisition of blizzard. If he had his way the entire player population would be vaccinated and deceased.

3 Likes

That isn’t respecting the player base, our time, or our dollar.