Give Decrepit Aura Back

Uh let’s see. I first responded to OP with actual information and experience. Then you immediately jumped in and naysayed me.

Blood surge IS the way to Go in the gauntlet cause IT Had the best shrine synergy, Not because the Skill itself IS so good, thats the only reason IT IS Played…

Nobody asked for what was best in the gauntlet or why it is. I’m simply speaking up on Decrepit Aura and my build in particular. Me showing the #1 guy was showing how far evolved the build has become in response to him saying the build is not OP. I refute that statement, sir. Yes it is OP. For all content not just Gauntlet.

LMAO I’ve already proved to myself that’s not the case and there’s even historical evidence of it. You’re saying this as a hateful person not respecting what actually happened. Kick rocks guy.

There it goes with the gaslighting. Well let me fight fire with fire this time.

Here you are being racist

You bad mouth the devs. You bad mouth Mac. You bad mouth Rob. List goes on and on. It’s just absolute gold that you’re misrepresenting that there’s something wrong with me when it’s all you. Go ahead and like his comments more Ralph. Goes to show the bad guys all group up and you’re one of them like I’ve been saying.

Vindicates me just fine.

edit:
I’ve seen Korea. And China as of late. Good people. I just wanted to say that lol! (I am Southeast Asian myself, albeit from America so I may be a bit biased lol)