Ghost Town Here

Well, I guess everyone got what they wanted. And all the people complaining with critiques and suggestions have left left. There used to be hundreds of posts a day. And now there are just people arguing amongst each other. I can’t believe after 8 or 9 months since this game has released that there are no new amazing features to this game, just minor things that could have all been added in 1 patch. It honestly makes me wonder what is going on behind the scenes.

It was great to see everyone from wow and all the Diablo games come together for this game in the beginning. Just for people to be disappointed and none of our concerns and suggestions be Considered. With twenty years of gaming under their belt , how can they not implement just normal quality of life features.

I know some people do not like trading and grouping. But that should be in every one of these games to keep people active in the game feeling alive. I couldn’t even make it past level 62 in the beginning of this game. I’m shocked that all of you are even still playing. But if you’re enjoying it i’m not going to argue with you.

I check back on these forms once in a while. Nothing like I used to because they’re literally has been nothing done in eight months. All I read about is tiny little updates. And now they are gonna do itemization 8 months later. And who knows if that will even be correct. But honestly what type of update is that? Think about this they are finally going to itemize the gear properly…8 months later??? They are treating this like it as a big deal and a big update. That is so embarrassing for a company. I don’t even know what to say. And all you guys are so excited for it. That is so embarrassing for a company. I don’t even know what to say. And all you guys are so excited for it. They should secretly do that and not even tell anyone because that is so embarrassing. But this is how they operate. They give you trickle updates. And you guys go crazy over it.

Keep pushing everyone away who tries to critique this game. All the forum trolls have drove everyone away and the crap game play. It doesn’t help either. Have any of you actually ever Played any decent game that has trading and a loot hunt? I don’t know why you guys try to argue with every single person who tries To make this game better and suggestions, you just drive them away. Because you have so much love for a company that has just completely destroyed their name in the last few years.

Get your game together blizzard, You’ve already lost pretty much your whole player base due to this disgrace. I’m sure you’ve made billions of dollars on this. And that’s all the executives care about, Way to sell out to the people who supported you for twenty years.

The game reminds me of destiny and how they had such a chance to do something great , but ended up blowing it. I don’t need to make any suggestions either. Because there are billions of them when this game first released. Keep grinding those dungeons and buying those micro transactions that will really make this game so much better. If any of you people still playing actually cared about this game , you need to speak with your wallet. The millions that have left paid money and are upset about it, but at least they are not playing and spending money on stupid transactions that you could literally buy a full game for.

18 Likes

I played Destiny 2 back then (awesome game ignoring the MTX) but has switched to D4. Both of them have pretty much the same story at launch, which is terrible.

I’m not sure if D4 can become like Destiny 2 which has been going on for 7 years spawning multiple DLCs. Destiny 2 has such a good core and very engaging moment to moment gameplay while D4 makes you snooze off sometimes.

1 Like

That is fair I actually tried destiny two and liked it but eventually got bored. Is amazing gun play. I want to play Diablo 4 but I just log off after about 5 minutes. But hadn’t turned it on in months.

I’m sorry for all the typos. I talked into my tablet while typing this. I should have proof read it much better.

1 Like

No need to apologize. Just use the edit function if its not to your liking.

1 Like

Do you have all the DLCs? This is the main critique of the game that it requires you to have the DLCs to enjoy the game fully, but there are dozens of them and each of them costs a lot. Not to mention that the game has become bloated with all of the DLCs.

This is what makes Destiny (2) so great. The combat is so enjoyable. I think it’s much harder to make D4 or any aRPGs feel the same regarding the combat. It needs to be more skill based like Hades I think for it to feel much better.

EDIT: If you like Destiny 2’s gunplay then I suggest trying out Darktide if you haven’t, it’s even better.

1 Like

I’d like to think it’s quiet because last week everyone was flipping out about how bad the pets and vaults are but as it turns out both are actually pretty good and the pet may even be better than the vamp powers last season so they’re hanging their head in shame. But I don’t think any of them have shame so maybe they’re actually just playing the game and not on the forums

2 Likes

I bought all the DLC’s up to lightwell , or something I think it was called. That is the DLC that made me quit. But later on I heard that was regarded as one of the worst.

I will try that game you mentioned. I was just saying that destiny one when at first came out brought millions of players to it. But then they left soon after realizing. There wasn’t much to do even though the raids were kind of unique and cool.

Yeah the story took a nose dive with that DLC, also they turned the difficulty up to 11 and fighting “trash” mobs in Neptune is funny because they are so hard to kill.

I played WOW for many years and don’t understand why an auction house isn’t in this game. Maybe it’s because this is an ARPG and the point of an ARPG is to grind to get the items yourself. I don’t know. But for me this isn’t an issue because I play this game to get away from the group needed activities that games like WOW have. If there was a SSF mode, I would be playing on it. If Blizzard adds those things for players like you, great. I’m not going to stand in the way of that. But it’s just not a deal breaker for me. Sorry.

This reads like someone who is upset that there are other people enjoying a game that he doesn’t. I see this all the time across games. “I HATE THIS GAME AND SO SHOULD YOU!!!” You think the game is garbage while others think the game is a lot of fun. Not sure what to say other than welcome to the game of life. You vote with your wallet by not spending money on the game while they also vote with their wallet by spending more money on battlepasses and the shop. I don’t spend in the shop because I think it has no place in a B2P game. But I do spend 10 on the battelpass. That’s my right as a consumer as I do enjoy this game. What others choose to do with their time and money is really none of your business. I could care less if it’s the most popular game or if X game is killing it on twitch or whatever other metric the haters want to use to dunk on D4. Nothing any of you guys say is going to make me forget the enjoyment I get from playing this game. Is it perfect? No. There are many things I would like to see improved. But none of them are deal breakers for me. At some point you guys just need to accept that this isn’t the game for you and move on. There are plenty of options out there.

5 Likes

I was referring to that. It was quiet as in the last months since I have been here. At least it seems like no one is complaining like I am now they have all just left and moved on to other things.

I have not read about any of those things. You mentioned so that is good if they are adding some content to the game. But unfortunately to me at least it feels it’s just a little too late. People wanted things to do after they finished one hundred, This is why to me trading and having a community in game is so important to keep people involved.

If people are playing and are happy with the game more power to them I just was expecting so much more from a game that has had so much to build off of and other games they can take ideas from an implement to this game.

I’m just afraid of where all blizzard franchises are heading, except wow. That game might out live all of us.

Roughly 6 full clans we have in Diablo 4, all came from Diablo 3, are all dead. Haven’t seen anyone on to even play season 3. When mtx is the priority, we get this.

2 Likes

There’s always a few high volume posters on week vacations. maybe more than usual lately? :smiley:

What mtx? I haven’t had to pay anything since original purchase to play the game.

1 Like

Thats fair point. I will agree. I do not like this game but I also don’t complain about it all the time. I just stop playing and move on. I come back every few months to check the forums and updates. But it is shocking that in 8 months. Such little has been done to this game.

You are the consumer and can do whatever you want with your money. But consider this, Why are they even charging for a battle pass? The content that has offered is so trivial, Why is it not free like in some other games? Why are skins and other items $25 and $30 Instead of five dollars? If you wanna pay that totally fine , it is your money and you are a consumer, I just don’t think it is fair to the community and to people, But then again that is my opinion , and I don’t pay for any of those things. I just bought red dead redemption two on sale for $19. I could not even get a skin on my character for that price in this game. To me that is crazy.

I guess the point i’m trying to get across is that we shouldn’t settle for games that have such little content when they have so much to build off of from previous games. It does not matter if diablo two and diablo three have been out longer than poe also. They had enough time to take all of the ideas from those games and implement it into this game on day one , but for some reason decided not to.

That not only applies to this game but also other games from studios who just want to put out bare bones and collect as much money as possible. Look at Call of Duty, for example. They make so much money off of the same game every year and do less and less content. It used to be known as single player was amazing and I hear this year there wasn’t even a single player campaign, its probably because it costs too much in development.

Although I have not played it much, there is a reason Baulders’ gate 3 won game of the year because it is absolutely stunning and in a genre that people really don’t care for too much until recently.

absolutely agree, however, obviously not every game can win that title and are still enjoyable. Or do you purchase only the Goty?

the cities are empty, i thought it was because of the gatehall but gatehall is pretty much empty too. go figure :wink:

i dont see nearly as many ppl as i used to in helltides also. guess a lot of ppl gave up on this one.

do you even currently play? a server shard shows you 12 people, when im in the gatehall, there are always people o.o

anywhere between 0 and 3 friends in there.

never 12.

i am playing right now.

oh im on hardcore though, maybe you guys have more friends in softcore :slight_smile:

if you turn off crossplay you can make it a ghost town. its almost like SSF mode. I see ppl all over the place though without. like 8 ppl just standing around the forge in gatehall. ppl in helltides, everywhere. make sure you are in world tier 4. the other worlds are empty after ppl lvl up.

every season theres an issue that you need to fix by turning off x-play so maybe a lot of people end up leaving it off. idk