Gameplay feedback

Ok after long time finally had chance to play for few hours. Here is some feedback:
Very good gameplay imo, same as difficulty (tried higher one)
Graphic seems to need some improvements. As eho game is quite dark, some models looks very un-natural
Quests, content all good
Inventory nice, finally can both players edit in same time
Skill tree makes sence

What to improve:

• skill assigment is very bad, too long. I would expect i select skill and then slot and thats it
    Events - sometimes is very hard to notice what to do, something starts, there is a lot of text there and no clear target
    Sometimes game crashes etc.
    It is impossible tk pause game…that is very bad experience for me.

More will come tomorrow…

1 Like

I am SO JEALOUS of you!
Please tell me how you defeated the “Queen of the Queue”, so that I can get in and play. I really want to earn the Wolf Cosmetics and give valuable feedback too.

I mean, what’s a girl gotta do to get past the queue here? :face_exhaling:

My GF told that one more kick off from queue wnd she will break xbox :slight_smile: it helped

:rofl:

I don’t blame her!

I think you are magic though… as soon as I sent that first reply to you, i was able to get in!

The “Queen of the Queue” has been DEFEATED!

Well, game just crashed, so that will be it :smiley:

The biggest drawback of the game is the missing pause function, at least in dungeons, when you are solo. With familiy this is horror…

Okay so now that I’ve reached level 20 and have played with most functions of the game, here is my feedback.

• The option to press “A” through out a cut scene to progress was an option before starting the game. It would be amazing to have access to turn it on or off in the menu. There currently isn’t access to it at all.

• I understand, this being a Beta run, that lag is going to happen. I hope the insane amount of input on the horrible lag will help with bettering the servers for the main launch in June.

• It would be helpful to have the option to either refund ONE ability, or refund ALL abilities, instead of just reseting the whole thing. It is quite inconvenient.

*Another talked about bug is the ability to toggle all learned abilities using either a hot key or long pressing a button that is not currently assigned, mid-battle. We could assign the extra powers the same way we assign the main powers.

*I am currently unable to turn off the subtitles. And the “closed captions” do not turn off either. Please fix this for the main launch.

Aside from these bugs and needed fixes, the game is AWESOME. I play solo because I enjoy relaxing, exploring, and taking on side quests. I also enjoy hunting for materials and gold…SO MUCH GOLD…ME NEED ALL THE GOLD.
AHEM…I enjoy the massive size of the map because it gives me so much to explore.

The fighting and challenges are well put together and pretty difficult, so it engages a good amount of focus and focus is therapeutic.

I look forward to the main launch and the Wolf Cosmetics.

P.S.
I’m going to play the Beta until it say I can’t play again until main launch.