Game will not launch after update.. can we get an official update please?

No offense but you’re on Windows 7 are you not? Windows 7 has been end of life since 2020 and is no longer supported by Microsoft. The game’s minimum requirements are Windows 10. Blizzard will not test their builds on Windows 7 and the risk of continuing to use it is on you… It’s not Blizzard’s fault if you choose to stay on unsupported software that don’t meet the requirements listed by Blizzard to play the game…

Because Windows 7 doesn’t meet the minimum requirements… So yes, it does matter actually. Blizzard will not test their builds or waste any time trying to get the game to work on hardware/software below minimum requirements. If people choose to risk playing the game anyway, that is their problem, not Blizzard’s.

1 Like

WOW D4 and HS are having this issue!

ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT THE FOURMS??

Hundreds of people are having this issue, so How can it be my side!

I have gone thru the steps on article and what you guys have sent me! I am replacing my router and my pc. I get the same ANSWER EVERY TIME FOR ALL OF YOU! I want this BUMPED up to a supervisor!

READ YOUR FOURMS BLEOW LINKS!

6 post spammer ignored yay

what do you think we have been doing? READ!

who are you referring to?

Pretty sure it’s not just Windows 7 users, but okay bud. You going to give me a couple of hundred dollars to buy a new Windows 11 license? As someone else said in another thread, the files to make it work with DirectX 12 on 7 are still there and the PTR still works fine on 7 too, by the way, at least for me. I would’ve gladly changed back in the day when they were doing free upgrades if 8 and 10 weren’t trash designed for mobile devices and morons that don’t know how to work a computer. Go take your nonsense elsewhere. You aren’t helping.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.