Make it harder
Make it harder
Make it harder
Make it harder
Make it harder
Make it harder
Make it harder
Make it harder

I dont feel threatened by mobs on WT1 & WT2. This removes enjoyment from the game.

12 Likes

Unfortunately, the game is far too easy. I would love to play diablo 4 with friends but they always get bored because the game is so easy. They say it makes no sense to play this game because you don’t need better equipment and you don’t have to skill up because you can easily kill the enemies without anything.

The game is simply zero challenge and puts many players off. I can’t even get into the endgame because the game is so boring and easy.

Even my girlfriend, who doesn’t play computer games at all, said it’s no fun because everything is so easy.
You can theoretically randomly distribute all the skill points all over the place and randomly equip any item and you still kill all the enemies just by looking at them

6 Likes

Even my wife has given the game a pass because she is bored to death by it.

She is the definition of a non profassional casual player. She knows jackshiit about how to build a char or what items make sense as she is not having this “ARPG” kind of thinking.

And Yet she is bored to death as the game is even for that kind of player too boring and easy.

I feel ya. :rofl:

Now we are back to Torchlight 2 :wink:

2 Likes

Im a sunk cost fallacy player, bought the collectors box, figurines, game on console and pc, and still buying macro transaction outfits (though no longer falling for the unappealing battle passes).

I’ve pretty much concluded as a campaign repeat player that i’m no longer having fun playing the campaign, im dismayed by not feeling the need of gear or thinking about my builds (i have only ever made them from scratch). The ease makes the gameplay painful and the lore while well presented is very shallow.

I’m basically at the point of finally 100%ing renown and putting down the game until they advertise from the rooftops its harder, or the xpac is on deep sale many years down the track.

Repeating the campaign mixed up with season only content has always been fine in prior seasons and d3… /shrug

ps. To all the blasters who skipped the content blizzard made that i happen to play, well played, you won. They should just delete the campaign and the level 0-100 experience, they should let you plug in builds on character select direct from maxroll. Everything else is just getting in your way.

4 Likes

the game is too easy because the classes are very unbalanced and too much overpowered.

1 Like

do you feel threatened by mobs anywhere other than pit?

Being able to add 400+ hp to most gear and insane damage mods to the rest sure makes this too easy. the amount given should have been based on character level.

i bet your friends never made it into the pit.

overworld activities should be easy mode after powered up and geared like a god. Challenge comes with the Pit this season and pushing tears.

Exactly.
Nerf. Nerf. Nerf.

Then nerf some more.

1 Like

I agree. After you have been “geared like a god” the open world can be easy.
I am just curios if a white Sword with 10-15 Dmg already qualifies as “godlike” gear, cause the game is a freaking cakewalk from minutes 1.

1 Like

Yall want the season 1 nerfs?

This right here is how the ARPG genre has limited appeal that isn’t very recognized by its relatively small core community.

:slight_smile:

Unequip all your items and play naked, there problem solved. Try to punch Elias to death.

Yes. Every single patch should be like that.

4 Likes

Keep taking weapons and armor off until you reach a level of difficulty that you are satisfied with?

1 Like

The reason for that is because it’s more about getting to max level now than it is about slow tedious leveling. I guess though it could need some adjustment at the lower tiers if it’s not where it should be.

Loot 2.0 (or reborn, or whatever they are calling it) also gave the players a massive power increase, to the point where they are going to have to overhaul basically the rest of the game to have any challenge outside of like, Pit 65+/Uber Bosses.
History has taught us those kind of overhauls typically only come with an expansion, if at all.

No fun allowed it seems. You all forget how easier D2, D3, PoE, GD, TQ , LE, LA early game is. What are You all talking about.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Get back to me when you grow past the training stage and hit WT4 and start doing pits.

3 Likes

No, not forgetting that at all.
It does not become better just because the problem is widespread.

It is worse in D4 than in most of these games however. But certainly a broader problem.

And fun should be allowed. The whole argument here is to make the game more fun. All the way from lvl 1.
Which will only happen through better balance.