Game is dead already, Kyovoshad is a ghost town

there was never more than 12 and im pretty sure at least 12 people still play :wink:

Well, I literally bought everything in the Final Fantasy XIV store. Most things in the WoW store. Mot to mention other games I’d rather forget. So, yeah.

Probably because most are out doing helltides or NM dungeons or maybe even legion events. Basing the population of Kyo is not a good measurement.

Multiple things.

First, people would only be hanging out there while doing the story or sidequests. This isn’t like an MMORPG where people sit in a hub area and queue up for content; at this point everyone who’s still playing is just jumping from NM dungeon to NM dungeon.

Second, Season is in 10 days. There’s not much reason to be playing right now.

why you need to lie?

before coming to work i played and the city was quite crowded

Well, just quit the game, simple as that.

I`m currently not playing, not because i don’t like the game, but because i did what i wanted to do before S1, that was getting lvl 100.

Now on S1 i will play a different class and reach lvl 100. after that i will probably wait for POE Season and so on.

Wait you see people in town?

Anyone who knows what they are doing learned their class the items aspects paragon table glyphs and experimented a bit with all of that. Maybe even made multiple characters and did the same. Now we are waiting for season one. Not much point grinding in non season.

To be honest you should be going to the tree of wispers between nm dungeons anyway vendor blacksmith and box all on the same screen as your portal.

Leader board’s. They need to add something like that competition to make seasons interesting imo

Lol… sure, there are that many builds… but let’s not skew that with reality. There is possibly 2 to 3 builds per class that a actually viable for pushing. Can you make just about any build? Yes… but 95% won’t get passed T25, if even that far.

like i told at the decition after the patch “mistake” … the game will be dead.
In our German Discord are about 50% people active like before right now.

This is like a textbook definition of rose tinted glasses.

Every company exists to make a profit first. Often, making a game fun is the best way to make profits, because if people love your game then they’ll buy it and tell their friends.

This kind of absurd revisionism of the (for profit) games industry is hilarious.

(Source: I worked in games industry from ~2000 - 2006. Profit - selling lots of games - was always a motive. Maybe some indie devs “just wanna make a fun game”.)

Just leaves more loot for me.

Some builds aren’t even worth mentioning, and people will just tell you to change to a different one, which is the same as being forced, I’m sorry I meant shoehorned.

1 Like

I for one am still having fun. I know in Diablo 3 the game died at the end of each season. It was a normal thing. From talking with different people, I found that they would have different goals for each season. Like some people would have a certain Paragon level they wanted to get to or they wanted to do the achievements or things like that. Then they would stop playing until the next season.

What? That’s doesn’t even make sense.

Everyone loves getting rares out of World Boss and Helltides!

Then I want a complete offline mode

I didn’t say profit wasn’t the number one motive. I said the way you got there was solely making a great game that was fun.

There aren’t 30+ builds for each class. Are you even playing the same game?

Season one looks like dogsh|t.

Season one breakdown: find elite mob with a stanky aura. Kill elite with stanky aura. Loot corpse. The end.