Game is dead already, Kyovoshad is a ghost town

50,000 people used to play here, now it’s a ghost town. Saturday evening, peak time to play and Kyovoshad is empty. Two weeks ago the towns were bustling full of activity but now everyone has moved on to other games. There is no incentive to play anymore. The end game is non-existent. Loot is boring. Classes are terrible and not fun to play. Season one offers nothing.

This game was built for shareholders. Not players. More effort was put into the shop than it was in the end game. This game has no retention and it shows, one month after launch and everyone has quit! All solidified by a disaster dev stream.

117 Likes

Nice trolling attempt.

20 Likes

well, atleast music is fine

7 Likes

What do you mean attempt? its true.

32 Likes

Sounds like you need to find a different build for your classes, there are over 30+ builds for each class and you don’t find any of them fun?

3 Likes

Kyovoshad is always empty if a helltide is going on.

9 Likes

this game has always been zoned for 12. you never saw more than 12 people in any zone you have been in.

24 Likes

It honestly is not surprising or abnormal even. Season 1 is just around the corner. We are in the downtime phase so this shouldn’t be worrying to anyone.

4 Likes

You really get nobody in town ? You finally found a way to have a really solo experience ? Please share your howto !

8 Likes

Actually your numbers are wrong. My sister’s brother’s mom’s husband works for blizzard and he knows. He told me is was actually 50,501 people. Get your facts right before posting trolls.

11 Likes

Even if it were empty, why would I worry about it? I don’t require another player to do any content. Even world bosses can be soloed.

3 Likes

Thats what happens when a loot driven game has boring loot and no incentive to grind late game.

Content is meaningless without fun loot to grind for.

19 Likes

Disabling cross-realm play drastically cuts down on your player selection, especially if you are on a console.

1 Like

Name more than 5 that are fun out of the 30 you speak of.

1 Like

The best trolling is always the truthful trolling

2 Likes

100% agreed.

Shame…

1 Like

30 builds yet only two are worth anything.

Game has worse balance than D3 where a WD has never cleared GR150.

12 Likes

What is it with people playing game coroner all the time? :laughing:

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard a game is “dead”, I’d have 2 dollars.

Seriously, it’s such an old horse now, it’s not as bad as the Xbox 360 troll, or folks using rouge just to get the rogue spelling bees buzzing, but it’s up there.

Can y’all update the trolling database with new material please?

6 Likes

I see dead people…

Nope. Nice try though. I have yet to see 0 people in Kyovoshad. Even at 3am today I saw plenty of people in town.

3 Likes