Galvanize your Legend in Season 4: Loot Reborn

Galvanize your Legend in Season 4: Loot Reborn

Season 4: Loot Reborn arrives with sweeping changes to Itemization, bold updates to Helltide, and a new Seasonal Questline.

View Full Article

13 Likes

Thank you very much, do not let the haters get to you.

Iron Wolves so it was true. :+1:

11 Likes

Info on season 4! Feels like forever since season 3 started.

2 Likes

The Battlepass armor skin set is hmm…

The 1st season still has the best armor skin IMO:

EDIT: sry wrong skin

1 Like

So is there a new seasonal mechanic at all? New seasonal powers? Anything?
And I don’t care for another companion (I skipped s3 because of that).

Dissapointed so far.

1 Like

Looks pretty fun to me - looking forward to it!

Although it could be made a lot better if they added an in-game Party Finder! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In what world is this false advertising?

5 Likes

Interesting addition to helltides this season with that new elixir. Curious to see how much of an increase in shard drops there will be.

2 Likes

Hold up, how is this crafting system worse? It looks way better to me. The current system can hardly be called “crafting” it’s just upgrading gear for minor stat gains. At least in S4 the crafting adds some RNG and deterministic crafting elements that will affect your character much more than just “+5% dmg”.

1 Like

they removed all rng its back to clicking for minor upgrades 9 times and 3 times for 25%

1 Like

Let’s go season four. Iron Wolves to the rescue.

1 Like

Demigod armor looks nice. Wish the battlepass made more sense for PC players, lol.

Season 4 has no season powers. Its the same as Eternal

1 Like

Was mostly expecting this, but still, no seasonal mechanic feels odd, like we are getting another pre-season.

This is such an over-exaggeration. You’re still going to be farming for loot. You need to have it drop to begin with before you can even begin crafting it, and you can’t temper an item infinitely. You’re crying over nothing.

1 Like

So basically there is no season 4 content?

2 Likes

Iron Wolves is the theme. You’ll have a quest board like the vampire one. Get rewards for completing it. The season power is your loot not sucking any longer. Odds are most of it will be nerfed so enjoy it while you can.

3 Likes

I get why. There was so much power available in the PTR from the item changes that they couldn’t balance it at all- can you imagine that on top of extra powers? The first Barb to login and right click would cause so many numbers on the screen every server on West Coast would explode.

Eternal will get the same Helltides everything. Not the elixirs but that is irrelevant imo

It appears some of the Karen’s have jumped on this thread to cry us river. :sob:

6 Likes