Fury Against Fate Side Quest Bug

Have the same issue as well, i have restarted the game so many times in hopes of it randomly working but no luck so far.

Happened to me today as well

Same, had it yesterday - tried again today - same result.
Going down in the cave, talking to her, clearing the whole cave - quest stuck.

Had same problem with event outside. Had to combine several suggestions to complete quest. I relogin outside the cave, if no event is happening outside i enter cave, start dialog and run to the gate. If everything is fine - gate should not be attackable and NPC start running towards gate. If it is bugged - go outside the cave, relogin, repeat.

8 Likes

Bruh. This worked!! It took me around 10 times but yeah…immediately ran to the gate right after the dialogue started and there was no health bar on that try so I can confirm.

1 Like

Finally got it, cheers a lot easier to reset knowing that. Only took about 5 resets :sweat_smile:

Same issue here. Tried abandoning/resetting this stage of the quest, creating a new game, clearing the cannibal camp/event before going in. Nothing has worked.

Quest is currently a dead end.

1 Like

Doing event outside first before talking worked for me.

I just tried clearing the event and sadly this didn’t fix the issue for me. I’ll try the resets mentioned above.

Same issue, accepted quest, they didn’t follow but I cleared the room. Tried unaccepting, clearing the event, reaccepting and still nothing.

This quest bugs the NPCs from moving forward if an Event is active right outside. To complete the quest, drop it, clear the Event, then get the quest again in town. The quest should no longer bug out.

This worked perfectly for me.

1 Like

Did you already clear the room prior?

I did and the NPCs didn’t move.

So I dropped the quest, cleared the event outside, got the quest again and it worked.

1 Like

Can also +1 this. Took me 7 or 8 resets but this worked

bug too, try a lot of resets and still bug

Worked for me thanks

Bugged for me. Bugged for me.

Same Problem. Tried over 20 times but always bugged. No workaround helped.

2 Likes

Finally got it to work for me. Here’s some things I did that could possibly help you.
After my last bugged experience with the quest I Abandoned it and restarted game. I first went to where the dungeon is and cleared the event then went back to pickup the quest. I did not skip through any of the dialogue and just let her talk. Afterwards I ran back to where the dungeon is and started the Quest inside, quickly running to the gate. At this point I noticed that I could not attack the gate until the Roleplay had finished. That may be the sign you’re looking for to know that the quest is going to work.

Samesies, tried it 3 times now with abandoning and relogging and it just wont update after killing all the cannibals on the “Clear the cannibal feeding ground.” step.