From 90k twitch viewers to 12.5k in less than 30 hours

How many K are left now

D4 1 week into season reset 8.7k viewers
POE 2 months into League reset 11.2k viewers

Lmao…

3 Likes

More than that, Recent D4 Twitch TV Bonus’s are not forthcoming lately, Not for what they had in the past anyway

Nice necro. Atleast try to revive a less stupid post next time.

2 Likes

Same stuff different season they will keep complaining none the less.

1 Like

I see much the same Trolls responding as usual :unamused: :man_facepalming:

id say the more impressive number is of the 30k steam copies sold there is a 24hr high of 21k on steam. so that retention rate of over 67%. how many copies sold total? over 12mil? 67% retention…hmm.

btw le has 24hr high of 3k players :sob:

diablo killer for sure xD xD

i mean it’s clear to everyone that D4 failed hard already, literally d3 level, wont be any difference at least before expansion.
The main question is how they will try to sell this expansion? Based on what? Even “success” of s4 is not near enough, most likely, we will again see attempts to play on nostalgia for D2 with maximum efforts to hide the fact that this is d3 ressurected.
But maybe we will finally see some new mechanics in expansion? Will it be a really new game? LMAO who knows

1 Like

not like this is any of our concerns, but it seems like the season 3 success is already quite enough lol. (and im the one to say i didnt like s3 too much)

2 Likes

ya the trolls cant handle facts

lol that was fun.

My bet in expansion we will see:
AH
Group finder
New class
SSF type and full open trading leagues

Probably nothing more. So basically we will pay for common QOL in any other game and some random new class. Paladin or whatever. O yeah probably armory too.

1 Like

i assume you didnt even click on the s3 statistics?

nah i saw it, but this does not mean anything, is 6.7 million players who died from guards a lot or a little? Idk 2.5 millions unique chars? Is this good or bad?

While there is no information about the average online, at least in the first 3-4 weeks, it does not matter imho.
And to be honest, we do not know what numbers of the average online are considered successful for them.

2 Likes

well thats true, we cant know their expectations.

follow this rule you also cant know that d4 failed tho.

i just assume its pretty solid, especially since arpgs are rather a niche market

true, but there is one problem, D4 probably has budget more than all other ARPG combined :smiley:
so Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

What if … here me out here, Diablo content creators are borring as f… and most of them abuse bugs … just like Rob as example?
And Twich is no indicator if the game is fun…

Did any one think it would be?

If so, How delusional can they be.

1 Like

hah, i for sure didnt. great times where these threads came up daily ^^

The LE cheerleaders were on the forum several weeks back, I don’t see much of them anymore.

1 Like