Feedback open beta

I played barb and druid to lvl10 then I had enough. For me the biggest problems were:

1. All the cut scenes and dialog, all the freakin time. I expected an action rpg hack and slash and not some elaborate adventure game. I’m not at all interested in the lore or listen to someone talk. i want to kill, loot, repeate.
    Many of the cut scenes you had to HOLD the esc to rid but some you had to CLICK to rid. Can you please add a function in the setting to automatically cut all.

2. You ripped off PoE start position, every class start at the same location. This is one of the worst thing with PoE. why didn’t you steal the skill gems from that game instead or at least Diablo 2 where you start in town very close to your stash because after you’ve played your guys up you want coinvinience to the stash. Right now that is located akwardly inside some building far away from where you start. not fun. you make things that will be very often used coinvinient. (nevermind my poor spelling)

3. The skill tree is super flat and boring, I’m not gonna go into why because you probably get a ton from others but its gastly weak, possibly worse than that twig you showed in early alpha.

I did like the actual fighting and i loved the graphics so there is a base there but you have to fix a ton of stuff around it.

The problem with fighting was the weird ways you bind keys, the move/interact is strange. Probably more strange for me as a left handed. I want to fight primarely with my right mouse button but when I rebound the keys for that the move was clunky…it was just strange. Remember 10% of us are left handed, don’t ignore us.

1. the map is crap, give us overlay map. and the pathing…small narrow walkways rather than an open world feel is crap…yeah sure you can claim a much bigger map but when you measure the actual walk space you’re smaller probably. it was not fun.

Many many times I roamed huge areas without seeing a single monster. I don’t know what that was about.

finally (even though there are 50 million other things) id like to mention the system. the rubber banding, the obious area cut scenes even tho u said there wouldnt be any, the errors, the crashes, the queues…you have a lot to fix. post pone that release date. give it another 10 years, you’re far from ready. I have no clue how you manage to do soo little for soo long with such a huge team.

in general the game game was boring, you have to give the player more, earlier. its a drag. If you can’t solve the pacing its over. no matter how cool the later part may be you have to capture that initial attraction. Just like movies, a great opening can make a fairly boring movie good.