Feedback on werebear for devs

Played a werebear focused druid this weekend, wanted to leave some feedback for the devs if they are reading it here. My expectations for this archetype were coming from how Warrwick or Ursa play in league/dota, so that has colored my expectations. Basically, an angry bear that runs around smashing things.

Overall the archetype is playable in it’s current state, but a little love would go a long way into making this a solid experience.

Grizzly Rage needs more of a visual indication that you have lost your god damn mind and are out for blood. Something simple like the character model getting larger and glowing red was what I was expecting. I would also like to see a move speed buff to accompany the damage bonus, maybe on the Prime Grizzly Rage talent. This would help with the rampage feel. I’m also hoping that later legendary / unique effects give short bursts of Grizzly Rage once some condition is met.

Trample is a bit of a conundrum. At a high level an ability that has you charging around the map is exactly what the archetype needs. On the other, this ability has a tendency to spread mobs around as you charge in, which is exactly the opposite of what you want as a melee class. Your biggest downer as melee is feeling like you’re constantly chasing mobs around the map. I would love to see this ability collect the mobs you hit as you charge and set up a group of mobs to Pulverize.

Provocation is almost good. This currently isn’t worth 4 points, but getting a bonus Overpower is a perfect addition to the gameplay. The issue is that it procs on any attack, meaning that without the careful buff management that’s antithetical to how we play AARPGs, it ends up getting wasted on a basic attack most of the time. This would be a great talent if it only procced on core abilities. It seems like a dead talent otherwise, though maybe someone can find a way to break it.

Pulverize is amazing. 10/10 makes the archetype work. May never get old smashing stuff with this ability. Some have suggested it feels bad until you get the legendary power that extends the range. It is still fun without it, but something to keep in mind.

Debilitating Roar seems okay, balanced and useful. Would love it if this ability was a taunt. I think that would be the chef’s kiss on this archetype for group play, as you’re sacrificing damage for tankyness. This would be the payoff for that tradeoff.

Maul is okay. Would love some effect that gives increasing attack speed as you use it, or maybe an armor shred? Not sure what the design goals were for the basic skills but it can be a little meh when you have to swing a few times just to get resources.

That it, had fun, would love to see some small improvements but overall design is great.
Thanks