Feedback on my time in the Beta and yes I really enjoyed the Beta

So I wont mention anything about the disconnect issues as the dev team is probably super well aware of it and by Saturday it was basically fixed with the disconnects.

Problems I still ran into though:

• Laggy Load times and general rubber banding issues especially in towns and leaving towns.

• Poor optimization? There were times when the game would randomly freeze for a second and drastically drop frames then be fine it was really annoying when it happened

General Loot and economy things I disliked:

• Everything cost so so much money rerolling, attributes got stupid expensive after 1 roll, unsocketing gems cost way way way too much money to do, combining gems felt so so so expensive. I felt like I had an abundance of materials but literally 0 money to do anything, especially after upgrading my gear with legendary aspects etc… Id much rather grind for materials than just farm gold, I ended up having to just sell all the items a got instead of breaking them down at the blacksmith, gold farming just isnt fun to me either drastically increase the amount of gold looted or make things significantly cheaper with no exponential cost increases

• Legendaries didnt feel all that legendary? Only 1 or 2 Legendaries I got as a rogue I felt like drastically increased my power. That being the Penetrating Shot Augment which was amazing for killing ads and the Multishot Augment that just allowed my single target ability to possibly hit other enemies. Nothing else really stood out so id like for them to feel more special and more powerful.

• For the random event missions that popped up Id really like to see a marker popup on the global map for all the new ones when they appear like for the World Bosses. There’s definitely a happy medium to make it not clutter the map while still letting players know where one can be found so a player doesnt have to just aimlessly wander around looking for some.

• In terms of Class Skill customization I like the tree idea but I dont like the idea of having to pay tons of money to respec (in the beta it wasn’t bad but we only had 26 skill points) im just genuinely concerned I cant have a char and if I want to try out a totally different build cant just repec and tinker to my hearts content. That it gets so expensive that I just have to create the same class for every type of specific build… and I definitely dont want to do that. Id like to be able to have the armory system from D3 back so that I can totally save builds and gear loadouts for whatever playstyle I feel like playing

Feedback on Rogue class:

• There didnt seem to be much build diversity to me. IMO the Ranged builds were far far stronger than any Melee build.
  • The Basic Skills besides Puncture and Forceful Arrow felt weak as they couldn’t as easily make a target vulnerable
  • From the Core Skills Penetrating Shot and Rapidfire were by far the strongest (Penetrating shot mostly because of the Legendary Aspect Augment) Barrage was good at first for leveling up a bit but became very weak the more you leveled up. The Melee abilities felt very much weaker and required a much much more active playstyle to even come close to the range builds. Plus they put you much closer to harm to it was significantly easier to die.
  • The agility Skills were also super boring and basic I generally almost always wanted to not use any of them. I ended up using caltrops with its augment since I got the stacking damage buff from it and some crowd control. However I think this ability should be given a DOT effect alongside the initial damage hit. Dash was only really useful as a movement ability but it was basically just a much worse Vault skill since it had a cooldown. And shadow step was basically useless as I never wanted to be close to an enemy, maybe change this to a TP ability that gives the user a buff rather than making it do lackluster damage on a cooldown
  • For Subterfuge skills I actually liked all of them I think Poison traps needs a little bit more something added to it cause it felt basic but thats about it maybe some more utility or something. Smoke Grenade felt a bit lackluster compared to Concealment and Dark Shroud so there needs to be something that makes it more enticing here.
  • Imbue skills felt great honestly Poison for a more single Target Focus/Boss monsters, and Shadow for awesome AOE clear, Cold felt weaker comparatively so maybe just boosting up its effectiveness for Group play would be best ?
  • For the Ultimates they all felt great tbh if anything Death Trap could have a slightly bigger AOE and last a tad bit longer ?

I had a ton of Fun during the beta and am really looking forward to trying out other classes, and with a bit more polishing and fine tuning I think the game will be fantastic.