Feedback of the game

Good morning!

First of all I want to say that the beta seemed great to me, a great game, graphically, artistically, skills, characterization, missions. Very funny!

Now, there are several things that I did not like….

1. Entering and exiting dungeons, caves and houses: Was it that difficult to animate the character going down the stairs, climbing the rope to get out or climbing a wall? I find it very seedy to appear and disappear. It’s not devil 2 or 3…

2. Conversations with NPC: The character doesn’t even want to face to talk to most of the npcs, or these to the character!! And the few that have it don’t even have a spin animation! it just spins like a top!

3. Very repetitive caves and houses: Only in the beta I have already seen that this is worse than the Elden Ring. The typical room downstairs, hallway and large room upstairs, the missions to exorcise demons all the same, in clone rooms. More variety man…
Also, and I add this after having written other points, opening the main door of the dungeon is always the same, look for two pedestals each in an opposite direction….

4. The interface to access everything is very scattered: To access the reputation rewards from the map it is not entirely clear, to get out of a dungeon quickly it was difficult for me to find it (it is on the action wheel), it is like everything in everywhere and I have found it hard to see or know where what is.

5. There is no animation to open doors: They could put something fast, or a little beast depending on the character. Let her move her hand with magic like the jedi for the sorceress, a quick kick for the barbarian, etc. But interacting with the doors is like a mystery, you click, it opens by itself and nothing happens.

6. Animation to interact with objects: It’s like wow or diablo 3! do spins with your hands! Couldn’t the iteration with the objects have really been cured a bit? There is a quest with a chalice on the ground and the character is there, standing there spinning his hands in the air…. That this is not a game of 15 years!

I already said that in general very well, but that it has VERY things that could be improved. I hope some things of this list could be fixed or improvised somehow in the final launch.

I want to remark the I LOVED play the beta. It was an awesome experience.

EDIT: Do you know how can I send this report to blizzard as a suggestion? I would like to.

Thank you!

1 Like