Feedback - Cosmetic and Health globes

1. I have been playing the druid class in the beta and have chosen to specialize as a werewolf. While playing, I noticed that when I attack and transform into my werewolf form, my character’s trousers disappear in an unnatural and abrupt way. I believe it would look much smoother and more natural if the trousers were to fade off instead of just popping out of existence. I appreciate the attention to detail and effort that has gone into the game so far, and I wanted to bring this issue to your attention in the hope that it can be improved upon in future updates.

2. In Diablo 3, health globes dropped by NPCs could heal players by simply walking over them. However, in Diablo 4, this doesn’t seem to be the case, and as a player, I really miss this feature. I believe that the ability to heal by walking over health globes adds an extra layer of convenience and excitement to the game. It’s also a great way to reward players for defeating enemies and help them stay in the action without having to pause the game to use potions or spells. Therefore, I wanted to suggest that the team considers bringing back the feature of health globes healing players by walking over them in Diablo 4. I believe that this would greatly improve the gameplay experience and make it more enjoyable for all players.

It’s a good design decision to refill your consumable potions, and giving the player choice of when to use that heal vs other ways of regaining health.
I think this is the best potion design in a Diablo so far.

1 Like

Convenience for sure. And it would definitely turn me off the game even more, lol.
And i thought this post was about the potion design because they really look bad. People aren’t blind. Can we please reduce the candy crushiness of these potions?