Face it Blizzard, this is Diablo 3.5

-The Diablo III aesthetic was better
-There is nothing that has been improved enough for it to be called diablo 4 instead of diablo 3.5

There I said it.

3 Likes

Wow. So brave. It’s truly inspiring that you some how could the courage to post the most Luke warm, basic complaints about the game.

I’m truly in awe.

It’s 50 years in front of D3… correct, however i personally prefer D4.

Oh, and… thank you rng… always thank rng…

1 Like

Wrong,wrong,and wrong
There I said it!

2 Likes

The gameplay is fine, but it has really just been moved laterally instead of forward. It also lacks elite art direction. The assets are fine, but the overall aesthetic leaves a lot to be desired. It looks like someone has assembled a bunch of high quality assets with little regard to the gestalt of the visuals.

I can’t believe there’s people that actually prefer the overly bright nauseatingly oversaturated cartoony look of D3 SMH

2 Likes

Diablo IV: Adventures in Photogrammetry (it’s not just for other studios now)

Why bother painting the Mona Lisa when you can just take a polaroid of Monica Belucci

Hey Joe Biden, for your presidential portrait we are just going to take a picture with some dude’s iphone, it will look a lot more realistic than stupid oil paints and it saves a lot of time too.

D4 look and feel for me. Yes, there are obviously D3 elements but I can live with those.

the pope commissioned me to paint over the sistine chapel, im just going to print out a bunch of photos of naked body builders and snakes and stuff it will look 1000x better