Every season, new character for season pass

Aww poor little thing, Yes these are the types of issues you have. putting some sort of value into a number. Tell me how to pass my lunch hour break? where prolly 75% of my posts come from? How I should talk with people on the forums?

OH NOES they’re socializing with people on a forum while eatting lunch daily, how horrid!

1 Like

Socializing with players.

MMO confirmed! :rofl:

Sorry I couldn’t resist!

3 Likes

IDK. Go outside and take a walk. Socialize with co-workers. Talk with people you actually know. Text or call a friend, That’s what comes to mind for me.

Forums are for providing feedback about a game for me, not posting 20 posts a day to hold a conversation with random forum nerds.

2 Likes

the forums are for community to interact. Especially the general forum. You especially have been posting illrealvent non diablo 4 response in threads. So stop with the hypocrisy or stop posting non related diablo 4 responses.

3 Likes

I’ve actually made real life friends by posting on Internet forums. Hell I’ve even been offered employment by another games forum to be a full time moderator. The NDA that I had to sign was something special though.

1 Like

My topics are game relevant. The attacks in the responses from the forum lords forces my responses.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/hdr-is-washed-out-hazy-look
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/in-game-music-cash-shop
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/stash-management-lacking
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/no-follower-system-at-all

Honestly it’s much easier if you don’t engage when someone lobs insults whether they are launched intentionally or not. It definitely improves your standing within these forums and others.

Then again that’s probably easy for me to say as an ice hockey referee who gets some of the most outlandish and offensive insults yelled at me constantly in person including actual threats of physical harm. I typically ignore 99% of it and harshly punish the 1% that goes out of bounds.

2 Likes

Yes the forums are an mmo now!

LOL look at this… person trying to tell me how to spend my free time. HA HA HA HA HA HA. How about this. I tell you to get off the forums and never come back? See how stupid that sounds.

Go tell your S/O if you even have one, how to spend their time. Because you aint my boss.

Agreed. I mean me and Ace got off to a rough start.

Now they come at me from left field for no damn reason other than someone else said something to them. And I hadnt even spoken to them in a while. I mean… are they really that butthurt or something? Like what the hell.

Also Accusing Icar… of being my alt account, that in itself is funny as hell.

Alright, cut it out. Now you’re being just as “post count elitist” as the other guy. Just stop it already.

1 Like

Your rpost history pretty much sums you up. You attack alot of people it seems.

Least I stick to the two forum lords on this forum.

I can understand that, but try to not respond by breaking the rules (I don’t know who has in this thread).

The permanently ban hammer will sooner or later come for those who don’t stop and repeatedly continues. :grin:

And listen to the friendly advice from CheRef77.

Let us all contribute to good community.

PS: Don’t feed the trolls, like the next post, lol

Yout reply post is irrelevant to the game… so keep lying to yourself kid.

Whatever child, You came back and attacked me for no damn reason because of something Icar said. Then ACCUSE Icar of being ME. Which is 100% not true. This is my only forum account.

Now seems you’re just pissed I post alot during my breaks. which doesnt effect you at all, but you big mad about my fictional numbers. because you got some stick up your rear. Move on

1 Like

Maybe this forum is understaffed by forum moderators :innocent:

Well, it is always a flag available for every comment :grin:, but don’t abuse it, for that also break code of conduct.

Don’t feed the trolls

And good to know. Troll detector: Check rpost history / activity on others by clicking portrait, and then activities :+1:

It’s moderated. I’ve been slapped for saying ‘no one cares for your tears’. Then I look at these other troll’s words and wonder how they get away with what garbage they spew.

To be honest, I’ll just use the ignore on these plebs.

Well I can onlyr repeat: I really wish the best for Diablo 4 and everyone’s experience of the game and community.

Best way is to come with valid arguments, and try to be a bit diplomatic. And I/you don’t have to always win a debate/topic , and always stay within code of conduct.

I think many is frustrated that they have to wait ? days more, and they get it out on forums.

You’re still being accused of being my alt forum account.

I canceled my preorder

3 Likes

Im considering it with all of the microtransactions I keep hearing about

3 Likes

I don’t mind seasonal play, it’s not compulsory, they’re not twisting your arm and holding you to ransom over it.
Battle pass- linked to seasons, has cosmetic rewards (yay), premium battle pass- pay to skip a bit ( ok, this is good for those who don’t have a tonne of time and want the rewards).
That’s just how I understand it.

Now, you don’t have to play seasons (omg, another person said it!!! KNIGHTS OF NI ASSEMBLE!!!).

Eternal realm- run your story, grind the gear, smash end game content, grind the grind. Cool right?
Season- roll a level 1 toon, maybe run the story? Or perhaps run straight into a dungeon at lv1-6 and hear “FRESH MEAT”…… new undies anyone? No? Ok.

Season play might not be for everyone, however it DOES provide incentive to 1) try a new class from scratch, 2) provides a break to the endgame grind, 3) does contain cosmetic rewards (Diablo 3 seasons I only participate in if I really like the reward).

Alrighty, here’s the hamster wheel, it’ll be ready on the 6623 for us to spin and run.

1 Like