Error code 397000

Repaired, did not reboot. Same error.
Rebooted. Repaired. Rebooted. Same error.
I was playing with no issues last night.

It’s frustrating because you need to wait in queue to receive the error. :frowning_face:

PC ~12pm (noon) EST March 25th

error 397000
i got this msg, after playing with a party (2man) got stuck in dungon could not E leave dungon or teleport to town, did run out of the dungon and when i left the dungon i was stuck in load screen.

got back in to char selection screen, but when i tryed to join the game it said : cant locate party member or something like that, even if i tryed to make a new char, or old char.

restarted the game agian and after 20 min que, que, que. i got the error 397000 : " please double check your version”

reinstalled on a new SSD drive, and still get the same error when i get past the login boss. 397000.

so iam quessing this is a server side error on my account.

1 Like

I was playing just fine this morning (post update) until the game disconnected. During reconnect, is when i got the 397000 error. Ive done multiple scan/repairs, multiple reboots. Multiple signing out and back into battle.net. Still can’t get back in game.

4 Likes

Same here March 25th 9:22 PDT.

I’ve done the following

• scan and repair
  • check for updates
  • restart the Battle.net launch client

all returns the same CODE 397000 error

Was there a server update that didn’t get pushed to the clients?

1 Like

Same error code. I’ve tried rebooting multiple times, scanning files, checking for updates. Still nothing so far.

I downloaded the D4 update & now I keep getting error code 397000 I guess I won’t be play D4 this weekend

Same error code. PS5. Played beautifully yesterday and well after midnight PST. But since about 9AM PST, unable to login and getting this code every time. Will miss first world boss spawn at least at this rate.
FIX!
Forgot to mention that my husband only got this once and after a relaunch was able to get in.

i get the same error message. scan & repair didn’t do anything, just like a flush dns. I was able to play last night. today after a small update what was downloaded nothing works anymore. Annoying when you only have limited time. especially when the queue gets longer with each attempt.

same goes for me too i have scanned repaired and even done a fresh install no luck…

Go this just now on PC, played for a while super late light night after things calmed down. Had about a 12 minute queue to login today and got this on my first attempt.

I’m the exact way.
Came back from the 12-13 minute queue to see it.

Same. All my friends have a more updated version than me so I can’t play until I get the latest version. I tried everything to force the update.

Blizzard is doing rolling restarts to improve performance, maybe that’s the cause of this error? Also yay long queue again after this error code 397000 :frowning:

Logged in no errors @ 9:55am PDT

ok this is what i did (and iam now inside and playing the game)

1. scan and repair (did not work)
  2. uninstall and reinstall (did not work)
  3. install on new ssd drive (did not work)
  4. swaped to german language and back to english (had a download of 700 mb) and now it worked.

gl u all hope it works for u.

That not the issue guys. The error code is because we don’t have the latest version of the game.

Updated and played with no problem all day but now it says “The lobby server is currently not available. Please double check you” after waited for about 20 mins to login.

Now I miss the first world boss round. THANKS SMALL INDIE COMPANY!

Same. Been trying to log in for an hour. First screen said 8 minutes then it timed out. Next screen 30 minutes then 397000 error. Waiting on the next 30 minute queue screen now.

How do you get the latest version if there isn’t a download/upgrade option in the battle.net client? I do remember doing a couple updates last night but don’t have any options other than Play currently. I did a Scan and Repair and restarted the client, guess we’ll see what happens after this 36 minute queue. :upside_down_face:

Lol there is nothing we can do. It’s on blizzard to fix. We can’t force a version update unfortunately.