Error Code 397000

Error Code 397000 does anyone know how to fix this?

2 Likes

Same as of this moment. On EU servers. Well, that saves me the decision what to play and what to not play next.

did you try to close battlenet and check for an update?

1. Close both the game and the launcher, then reopen them.
  2. Open your Battle.net launcher and click on the blue gear icon located next to the ā€œPlayā€ button. Select ā€œCheck for Updateā€ to ensure you have all the necessary updates. Download any missing updates before restarting the launcher.
  3. Click the same blue gear icon and choose ā€œScan and Repair.ā€ Allow the game to perform the repair process and wait until it completes before relaunching the game.
  4. Restart your computer or console before launching the game again.

I play on EU servers myself, no login error.

Done all of this, still got the error. EU server

2 Likes

Same here cant loging on EU server

hmmm ill try to logg in again and see.

Edit: can still normally log in on EU.
Thats for sure odd. id move the post to

or even file a support ticket.

you guys playing on pc or console?

Iā€™am on XBOX and got the same error. No updates waiting for the game, just canā€™t access the lobby servers error message.

4 Likes

Try doing ā€˜somethingā€™ else and try again. :nerd_face:

Tried everything and having the same error myself, EU Server

playing on pc version here

same here. I was about delete the game. then I diceded to look for forums and it seems its a common issue for now. I will try again few hours later unfortunately which I dont have much time.

Same here, Europe server

Why is no official interested? Iā€™ve been getting the same error for exactly 3 hours. Unfortunately, the game cannot be logged in. Error code 397000

probably because there is no solution to it yet.

id pay attention to

as you wont see an official reply in pc general discussions, except they are releasing a hotfix.

Windows 11 updated itself yesterday. At first i thought this was a Win11 issue once again. ā€œGladā€ to see others are also affected. RIP event i guess if this wonā€™t get fixed.

Yeh also same issue here.
in the bottom of the screen. donā€™t know if that helps anyoneā€¦ says:

1.2.3.47954 prod . actual . battle . net

(without spaces, because blizzard wonā€™t allow linksā€¦ they even write them selfā€¦ )

The people iā€™m playing with is starting to just say "Itā€™s blizzardā€¦ " every time something is wrong and shrugs as why would you even be surprised that itā€™s an issueā€¦ of course it is.

I hope they fix itā€¦ itā€™s not everyone that got 14 hours a day to playā€¦ and just try and get 30 - 60 min. now and thenā€¦ but yeh. itā€™s not really as easy as it should be with these things.

1 Like

Im get it too right now no way to get in. Im on steam seems its old version or something.