The Lobby Server Is Currently Not Available. Please Double Check Your Version (Code 397000)

The Lobby Server Is Currently Not Available. Please Double Check Your Version (Code 397000).

No Update availble. Reinstall no success. Same issue on another PC.

Update: Now all working fine. Thx.

3 Likes

same issue for me, cant play the game. I also reinstalled the whole game.

Same, rebooted, re-installed GPU drivers and restarted. No access.

I have the same issue

I have the same problem and there is no any info oın the offical forum about how to fix it.

Hello there! I’m experiencing the same problem today and getting the 397000 error code. Any ideas on how to solve it??

I’m having the same problem.

I reinstalled Battle.net
I deleted Diablo 4 and reinstalled it
I updated the GPU driver
I even thought about formatting it. Unfortunately, the problem is not with our computers but with the game server. The authorities need to take care.

hope you guys get to play soon, just wondering, as some people mentioned the problem happens in the EU (im in EU as well, without the problem) do you all by chance share a certain isp?

Best of luck guys!

My isp is Free (France), I also tried to connect with my phone as a modem (Orange) and the problem is still there.

The error seems to be linked with the account.
On the same setup (Xbox one series X) I’m able to play with an alternative account but stuck with error 397000 on my main :confused: .

Edit : choice of words.

Getting same bug and cant enter the game even though I tried all of the listed options. Nothing really works, so please fix this bug @blizzard

Same. Getting this error for 5 hours.

I had the same error on both pc and steamdeck so may be is account related

Ya, im also getting this, since like 13:00, sad rly

Response here

Same issue here.
PC and PS5 same Error Code.

Hello all :slight_smile:

This issue should be now resolved, please give the game another go and you should be able to login!

Thank you all for your patience! :heart: