Either stop playing or stop complaining

I’m just as upset as everyone else is with the game but here is the truth.

No disrespect to anyone, but the only thing that really generates change is numbers. If everyone boycotted season 1 or at least didn’t log in for the first week, they would see it.

If you come to the forums and complain and then boot up the game and play the season on day 1, you’re not making a statement. You’re not even contributing to the cause. You’re just perpetuating the problem.

If you really are unhappy, you have to collectively do something that will ensure Blizzards attention.

Edited
For those of you who don’t quite understand what I’m getting at with this post, here is a video from Hawg that will explain the whole concept. I didn’t see this video until last night, after I made this post.

21 Likes

Be happy that people are complaining. They are the people who want the game better. How about you do what you want and allow others to do the same.

45 Likes

I’m just as upset as everyone else is with the game. But the truth is the truth.

1 Like

You can also write a serious review of the game on metacritic, its what i did.

8 Likes

This is good to know.

this is worst than the hindenberg disaster

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty bad.

Oh great, another “Give a gaming company 100 dollars and go outside post…”

9 Likes

If people wouldn’t voice their opinion about this recent D4 patch we wouldn’t have gotten a Campfire Dev Chat Stream this Friday.

Let’s see what they have to say.

2 Likes

I been stopped playing after their first “big” patch of nothing of value. But I will keep complaining because honestly I can. Crap game, its insane a game like Last Epoch outclasses this in so many ways

2 Likes

It’s called feedback. Feedback is critical on a product’s success, assuming the devs listen. If no one gave feedback at all, which is what you’re implying, we wouldn’t have any nice things today. This applies outside of video games too. Why do platforms like Yelp exist if everyone were to shut up and move on?

14 Likes

If everyone here complaining stopped playing d4 would have like 50 people playing it.

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █😁 ██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══
I’ll let you guess which one i picked with this air drop

3 Likes

Feedback would be 10 times more important to them after they realize no one is playing the game. Then they would actually be interested in our opinions.

1 Like

Only one person here that has admitted they still playing AND still complaining and that is you. Rest of us quit playing and that is WHY we complaining.

4 Likes

Feedback influences others to not play the game too. Think of it like a restaurant. If I see something on Yelp that’s rated 2 stars, I read through the bad reviews to see why it got that rating. Then I decide to skip that restaurant entirely and go somewhere else. If there were no ratings, how would I know whether the restaurant is good or bad?

The difference is unlike food, there aren’t a hundred other options to choose from that are equally as enticing. Thus, more than likely, many people will just flock back to the game when patches drop regardless of any outside influence.

Why? It’s to late to bottle and gaslight this car crash. The irony of not making a statement is funny as this is not doing nothing for damage control but adding lava to a volcano.

There’s plenty of other games out there that other people can find enticing. Something close to Diablo would be Lost Ark, or PoE. There are genres that entice other people outside of ARPGs such as FF16, Tears of the Kingdom, Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Mario Kart, Street Fighter 6, etc. It’s not up to us to decide their fancy or how they should use their time. Yes, there will be people that flock back to the game (we don’t know how many or how little), and some that outright quit. The idea is to spread the word to increase awareness.

Either stop posting or stop complaining other complaining.

1 Like