Druids are not fat

This exactly. If we are able to choose other features of the character, it makes it an avatar and a self insert.

If you want a diverse group of people be represented, then share the body options.

Imagine the outrage if you added customization options, but certain skin colours were locked behind a class. You are latino? Good luck, you can only play as a Necro. You are african-american? Congrats, Sorc it is.

Half-assed customization system is much worse than no customization at all.

13 Likes

They can with some of that juicy juice but natural no. All professional bodybuilders, weightlifters, and strongmen are on the sauce.

3 Likes

Some people may not like it, but Druids are what peak performance looks like.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like the druid. I don’t think anyone is saying remove this as an option. What people are asking for is for an OPTION. Blizz has gone on and on about player choice player choice yet I have to play a character that is so ugly I can’t look at her?

I think blocking off 1/5 of the gameplay experience due to a character that many people don’t want to play, especially in a game selling cosmetics, is bad design and even worse as a business decision.

7 Likes

Nailed it!! I posted in another thread that just let us pick between the 5 current bodies for each class with whatever hair and face options that class has.

Would it be amazing? No, the character creation in D4 is a sorry excuse for character creator. Would it get me to shut up and at least let me play my favorite class? Yes!

5 Likes
imgur.com/DY0HjWe

come again?

Please stop with this self victimization its a slap in the face to anyone who takes humanity seriously.

I hate the body type and so do most people. I love it as an option though, but let me have an option too!

6 Likes

People will make up any old lie and try to leverage disabled peoples as a token tool to evoke emotional sympathy, when the reality is people are just trying to force D4 to be overly sexualized because they’ve got some problems in real life.

5 Likes

Fat and strong are not mutually exclusive these guys are fat and they are strong. Seriously, ask any regular person without adding they are strongmen and see the answer. Again, nothing wrong with you liking this, but there is nothing wrong with not liking it either.

4 Likes

Why doesnt it make sense? He is a bear!!! A BEAAAR! They are large and phatty.

1 Like

If playing a game upsets you like that, I would suggest therapy. That being said, I do not like the way druid looks.

Torture, seeing people flayed alive, blood everywhere. But Chunky druid is what gets you huh?

1 Like

Biggest copium i have ever heard. Druid looks like a fat bozo. Eddie Hall is a fat bozo with lots of muscle. Can you believe that the guy thinks he need to “bulk” to add more muscle for his new body building endeavor? EDDIE HALL IS A BULK! :smiley:

But hey, nothing wrong with being a fat bozo. But its kinda bad that you are forced to be a fat bozo to play the Druid class. Same goes for Necro being flat chested.

5 Likes

What?.. Get ahold of yourself man…

The druids I saw in game didn’t really strike me as being especially “fat”. But I don’t care at all about playing a druid so I’m not particularly invested in what they happen to look like.

1 Like

Is this a joke “normie take” or are you actually for real?

1 Like

You don’t play as the tortured bloody people…

according to BMI, strongmen are obese, too. Being that big for extended amounts of time isn’t exactly healthy and might lead to a decreased lifespan. There should absolutely be another option.

6 Likes

More of a mass reply here to people asking for the following:

“Why is body type not an option by class?”

Simple, you’d need to render and design armor settings for each body type with how it looks like Blizzard has done the detailing work. So while hair color, tattoos, and jewelry don’t impact these at all changing the body mass/wire structure causes issues where they’d need to produce a lot more assets.

In a perfect world, sure, I’d love more options but just being realistic as to the “why” here.

4 Likes