Druids are not fat

yeah, they have to eat copious amounts of food to be able to lift that much weight.

1 Like

Ah, Diablo 2 is canon so anything that doesn’t resemble that is bad. That’s a new argument to me, my bad!

2 Likes

Female is a porker. Sorry, not sorry.

9 Likes

They are fat. Fat isn’t a bad word. Quit being weird.

9 Likes

Druid is a perfect burly man, and fits the savage beast theme.

Wouldn’t change a thing.

Sounds like a bunch of blood elf whiners from wow in here. Go play your effeminate looking characters.

7 Likes

Tell that to these people.

2 Likes

I understand that a little cushion makes sense if you are going for realism, but dear god all the druids are pushing 300 lbs. Think of the horses.

6 Likes

What about female druid?

3 Likes

female is fat. not other way to put it.

the male is fine. they just need at least another hairstyle and perhaps another preset face.

female however is horrible. they are obese. makes not sense, considering a druid knows about herbs, and most walk long distances around the forest. she looks like the baker’s wife.

16 Likes

Yeah this is where pay for convenience is gonna happen after release, you want good character options and different weight options expect it to be 800% value in the D4 shop as an incentive lol

4 Likes

The men have a strongman build. The women are just straight fatties.

3 Likes

Then why do the female druids look just like them? It’s like they just got lazy and used the barbarian model for both classes.

actually they don’t use the same model. barbarians got a different body, bulky but surely not the same as the druid.

Druid just turns into horse problem solved.

2 Likes

perfect example of how holywood made us think thin was healthy. I used to be selfconseious of my weight at 250 6’1 until my wife pointed out how strong I was moving heavy items at work. Of course i could lose a little weight but I dont want to have a movie star body which i think looks bad myself

3 Likes

Druid broke too many horses backs with weight then got fat from eating too much horse meat.

3 Likes

and they got the faces only a devoted mother could love.

6 Likes

Strongman builds require a ton of food to maintain, like massive amounts.

Now, in a world that’s on the brink of death and resources are scarces, where is this food coming from?

1 Like

I think the answer is in the question. It’s not “where is all this food coming from?”, it’s “this is where all the food is going”.

1 Like

So are you saying women can’t have a build like that?

Why do people continue to argue against this? If you don’t like the look, fine. But don’t make excuses.

5 Likes